+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Oot

Prediction - Tombola, park the bus, dodgy pen(s) for Sevco, red card for Morelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Oot

Prediction - Tombola, park the bus, dodgy pen(s) for Sevco, red card for Morelos.
    Are people actually going to pay to go to watch Milne, McInnes and Considine lap up playing a strong Rangers? Remember you are giving your cash to help make them even stronger...that will please Milne.

RJ, whilst you mostly post repetitive rubbish, full marks to you for your stamina and persistence. You seem to be on a non-stop 24 hour marathon of posting, working youself up into a lather at the same time, the speed must be working well. Do you ever sleep?

That did cross my mind. Unreal stamina RJ.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Are people actually going to pay to go to watch Milne, McInnes and Considine lap up playing a strong Rangers? Remember you are giving your cash to help make them even stronger...that will please Milne.
    Thankfully I’ve got scope(atm) to go and support the once michty, absolutely f uck all to do with our chairman/coach/local loon......just basically being a dandy......I do realise the half empty mini bus want us to fail to suit their twisted agenda, again,thankfully, most can see thru their reasoning.

SF

Ticket sales are pish
    Don't think I have ever seen so few tickets sold for a Dons v Huns game
    Daily Retard says 4000 Huns coming despite only 2000 Hun tickets allocated
    For the first time in a very long time on the official Aberdeen web site the club is actually warning about ejecting any Huns found in our areas
    Apathy, apathy, apathy
    Milne wont be happy with the lack of tickets sold....... but then again its his responsibility to bring decent players to the club

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Ticket sales are pish
    For the first time in a very long time on the official Aberdeen web site the club is actually warning about ejecting any Huns found in our areas
    Apathy, apathy, apathy
    Milne wont be happy with the lack of tickets sold....... but then again its his responsibility to bring decent players to the club
    No one actually believes we will win the cup so it’s a waste of a day out watching us defend like f’uck from the off. Remember Sevco are getting a good cut of your hard earned cash from the tickets sales.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Ticket sales are pish
    Apathy, apathy, apathy
    Well we weren’t going to shift many after they clusterf**k shambles they served up on Wednesday.
    Besides, the SFA can take a f**k to themselves if they think they’re getting a penny out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Thankfully I’ve got scope(atm) to go and support the once michty, absolutely f uck all to do with our chairman/coach/local loon......just basically being a dandy......I do realise the half empty mini bus want us to fail to suit their twisted agenda, again,thankfully, most can see thru their reasoning.

SF
    Where in any of my posts have I wanted us to fail? I would argue you are also a failure to the club as a dafty like you doesn’t mind winning f’uck all. Just eat your sweeties at the matches and keep your mouth shut...Milne and McInnes love fans like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    RJ, whilst you mostly post repetitive rubbish, full marks to you for your stamina and persistence. You seem to be on a non-stop 24 hour marathon of posting, working youself up into a lather at the same time, the speed must be working well. Do you ever sleep?
    I won’t give up until Milne and McInnes leave our beloved club. Fraudsters and underachievers....loved by the Aberdeen support!

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast