+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Where in any of my posts have I wanted us to fail? I would argue you are also a failure to the club as a dafty like you doesn’t mind winning f’uck all. Just eat your sweeties at the matches and keep your mouth shut...Milne and McInnes love fans like yourself.
    Failure/dafty/Alkie/senile/glue sniffer/pished up/old goat and I daresay many more absolutely on the button references to a dandy that supports our club thru thick/thin.....hay hoh......go with the flow and say it as it is......I’ll just pop along on Sunday after my golf to cheer us on hopefully to get into the semis.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Failure/dafty/Alkie/senile/glue sniffer/pished up/old goat and I daresay many more absolutely on the button references to a dandy that supports our club thru thick/thin.....hay hoh......go with the flow and say it as it is......I’ll just pop along on Sunday after my golf to cheer us on hopefully to get into the semis.

SF
    Going along to see a strong Rangers?

Joking aside....I hope we do the Govan mob. Enjoy the match regardless of our love/hate relationship with the anchor man. Hopefully we get into the next round but don’t lay a bet on it as your money would be better spent elsewhere.

SF

I won’t give up until Milne and McInnes leave our beloved club. Fraudsters and underachievers....loved by the Aberdeen support!
    You’ll need all the stamina you can muster as I’m afraid Milne in particular is going nowhere anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Ticket sales are pish
    Don't think I have ever seen so few tickets sold for a Dons v Huns game
    Daily Retard says 4000 Huns coming despite only 2000 Hun tickets allocated
    For the first time in a very long time on the official Aberdeen web site the club is actually warning about ejecting any Huns found in our areas
    Apathy, apathy, apathy
    Milne wont be happy with the lack of tickets sold....... but then again its his responsibility to bring decent players to the club
    Sadly, I'm not surprised in the slightest that ticket sales are pish. Lots of very good reasons - footballing and non footballing - to give this one a massive body swerve.

The real problem - and the main reason in my view for the pish ticket sales - is that you can almost guarantee that Milne's thinking and solution will be to threaten to give over bigger sections of the ground to cheeks fans for future games - just like he has before.

No thought will be given to adopting a proactive, AFC fan friendly, positive approach to building our squad and giving a GIRFUY attitude to the SFA and the cheeks.

No - he'll just blame the fans for not bothering their arse and threaten to do the very opposite of what would actually get folk to attend more regularly.

The day he finally goes & stops embarrassing our great club will be a VERY happy day in Moog Towers...

Going along to see a strong Rangers?

Joking aside....I hope we do the Govan mob. Enjoy the match regardless of our love/hate relationship with the anchor man. Hopefully we get into the next round but don’t lay a bet on it as your money would be better spent elsewhere.

SF
    “love/hate”........regarding fitba.......you obviously do not know me.......regarding a punt, tbh, nothing major.......probably put a pony on Fergie to score at any time......it worked against the other cheek the last time.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’m just waiting on one of the players, probably in tomorrow’s P&J, to come out with the usual platitudes...
    “It wasn’t good enough”
    “We owe the fans”
    “We’re not afraid of anyone”

Blah blah f*****g blah.

For a change, do the talking ON the pitch.
    Lurch right on cue.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...p-14070119.amp

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Ach it is what it is. At least it's not like years ago when we used to come out and say we will do this and that.

We are due a home win though.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    The real problem - and the main reason in my view for the pish ticket sales - is that you can almost guarantee that Milne's thinking and solution will be to threaten to give over bigger sections of the ground to cheeks fans for future games - just like he has before.
    Bollox.
    The main reason you think for poor sales is because it reinforces your perception that Milne wants to give the cheeks a bigger section.
    Ludicrous

That’ll be why the club have stood firm, despite the Scottish cup rule to allocate up to 20% to the away fans, in not providing that allocation.

I’ll be there, despite my concerns on the pitch to support the team

COME ON YOU REDS!

The safety certificate didn’t allow it, I’m not sure how that’s the club standing firm. It was also mentioned that we won’t have this problem at the new stadium, so you can expect that to have a hun infestation in future.

What new stadium???

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast