+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I thought there was s full season with Brown, then he was there until the split of top/bottom 6 in the 2nd season?
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me
    No it was the 2012/13 season he signed which was Browns last season,McInnes took over that season after the split.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No it was the 2012/13 season he signed which was Browns last season,McInnes took over that season after the split.
    Thing is, yesterday, McGinn was utilised wide, but why:
    Should McInnes not have signed Rooney?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye aye fellow Dandies ... nithin new tae report, so ignore ma post at yer leisure ... jist wanted tae say, ate the end o' a hoorin busy day, startin wi a recordin sesh, then denner, shoppin, gerdinin, hoosekeepin, then oot twangin at an open mic, ma pre zeds smile is still aa aboot handin the huns their mochy auld airse on a bed o' foost last night ... in spite o' the ref's card tricks, in spite o' moronish's 'fυck it, If Ah'm banned fae the semi, Ah'm takkin as mony o' you sheepies wi' ma ' tactic (Aye, ken, Ah'm gaein the dirty cheatin basτard way too much credit) ... we fυcked them! ... and fυcked them good ...
    .. So jist wishin yiz aa a peaceful, blissful night ... COYR!
    Enjoyed reading that post min, we cannot lose sight of the fact that 5088 got their @rses felt on their own patch.

In present coach I trust.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Just noticed the combined age of the two loon in that photo is my age.

Thats the first time thats happened. Getting on

If the combined age of two players in the picture were to be MY age, it would be fair to assume that the picture was taken at a testimonial match.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    If the combined age of two players in the picture were to be MY age, it would be fair to assume that the picture was taken at a testimonial match.
    Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  11.8 KB
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 14-03-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  11.8 KB

Spot on.

I got up at 5am thIs morning to watch the entire second half, just finished. I had to laugh out loud at the sight of Gary McAllister's coupon on the home bench right after the second goal went in. A glaiket expression of bemusement at how it could possibly be unravelling so horribly, followed a split second later with a slightly shifty look that said "nuthin to do with me guv"..GIRFUY

btw did anyone else notice the similarity between Fergie's pirouette to set up the second with Maradona's in 86 in the Azteca?!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I had to laugh out loud at the sight of Gary McAllister's coupon on the home bench right after the second goal went in. A glaiket expression of bemusement at how it could possibly be unravelling so horribly, followed a split second later with a slightly shifty look that said "nuthin to do with me guv"..GIRFUY

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Thing is, yesterday, McGinn was utilised wide, but why:
    Should McInnes not have signed Rooney?
    I never said that,rst thought McGinn played a couple of seasons up front for Craig Brown and I pointed out that he only played as a striker for 1 season under Craig Brown.

McInnes never signed Rooney until half way through his first season so he probably would have been better off putting McGinn up front instead of persevering with Calvin Zola.

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast