+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Apparently that was McGinns 75th goal for us last night.

That’s impressive considering he isn’t a striker and particularly impressive considering he is deemed as useless by some people.
    Nobody says hes useless. Not that ive noticed

Hes frustrating yes as hes good when hes good and very sh@te when sh@te ans has a tendency to hide when hes sh@te

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nobody says hes useless. Not that ive noticed

Hes frustrating yes as hes good when hes good and very sh@te when sh@te ans has a tendency to hide when hes sh@te
    He was labelled as useless in the Derek McInnes thread along with a few other senior players who are under contract beyond this season.

I wouldn’t necessarily have him playing every week nowadays but as last night showed he is far from being useless,definitely worth having in the squad.

He was labelled as useless in the Derek McInnes thread along with a few other senior players who are under contract beyond this season.

I wouldn’t necessarily have him playing every week nowadays but as last night showed he is far from being useless,definitely worth having in the squad.
    Missed that. He not useless. Thats crazy spik

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think we'll be 2 o'clock Sunday (or thereabouts) with ICT and Diets midday Saturday (or thereabouts).

Incidentally, why aren't Inverness shouting for the game to be played at the Pitt?
    100% spot on, 2pm Sunday it is. Ticket prices are £30 for North/South and £20 for East/West with concessions half price. Can’t see anything yet on actual allocations

Just noticed the combined age of the two loon in that photo is my age.

Thats the first time thats happened. Getting on

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    100% spot on, 2pm Sunday it is. Ticket prices are £30 for North/South and £20 for East/West with concessions half price. Can’t see anything yet on actual allocations
    I see the game is on Premier Sports,surely the cup semi finals should both be on the BBC.

I see the game is on Premier Sports,surely the cup semi finals should both be on the BBC.
    Nae when the SFA are involved

First season,the second season McInnes put him out on the wing.
    I thought there was s full season with Brown, then he was there until the split of top/bottom 6 in the 2nd season?
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me

Same deal as with Sky for the semi finals, both on Sky (Premier) with one of them exclusive to Sky (Premier).

BBC get to show the other one.

Aye aye fellow Dandies ... nithin new tae report, so ignore ma post at yer leisure ... jist wanted tae say, ate the end o' a hoorin busy day, startin wi a recordin sesh, then denner, shoppin, gerdinin, hoosekeepin, then oot twangin at an open mic, ma pre zeds smile is still aa aboot handin the huns their mochy auld airse on a bed o' foost last night ... in spite o' the ref's card tricks, in spite o' moronish's 'fυck it, If Ah'm banned fae the semi, Ah'm takkin as mony o' you sheepies wi' ma ' tactic (Aye, ken, Ah'm gaein the dirty cheatin basτard way too much credit) ... we fυcked them! ... and fυcked them good ...
    .. So jist wishin yiz aa a peaceful, blissful night ... COYR!

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast