+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

In hindsight I suppose a draw was better than I expected from today’s match. Poor defending cost us the equaliser and poor attacking play in and around the box cost us the win. Pleased to see we looked up for it in the first half of a match for a change. Disappointed with the end result but at least we have another shot of it at Ibrox. Sam Cosgrove suspended for the replay?
    McLennan should get his yellow card for simulation rescinded as he was definitely fouled and should have been a penalty.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 03-03-2019 at 05:20 PM.

I don't think Cosgrove is suspended as I think only Logan has been booked in cup so far this season

To be fair it's nae easy to call them out and there's probably little faith in stewards/ police to do anything.....the feeling is that your the one that'll get the kicking for the actions of someone else...COYR for replay, it's doable!

I fear that the first half was us at our best against them and still we needed a penalty. Second half was the usual long balls and head tennis with a lack of concentration lumped in.

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    To be fair it's nae easy to call them out and there's probably little faith in stewards/ police to do anything
    The stewards showed some interest in trying to chuck out those who were holding up the banner which had a derogatory (and very childish) statement about Morelos's ma... just as the Huns equalised.

Just read Slippy G's excuses. Has he knicked afc1903mad's Excuse Tombola? It's all there.

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Did you nae report the racist? You can't expect him/them to get done if you do nothing!!!! I went to court after someone reported similar in soother at European game.....takes bollox but needs to happen
    100% agree. and well done that Man. Racists and racism must always be challenged. I would have absolutely no hesitation in confronting the morons. Done it before and would do it again.

Heard in the Police Control Room - Quick get me a Columbian directory

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Heard in the Police Control Room - Quick get me a Columbian directory
    *Colombian

We were far the better team first half and had we held on for first 10 minutes of second half would already be through.Lowe and Ball immense today and I am sure had GMS been able to stay on we would have added at least another goal. Replay prediction 2-0 win with Shinnie scoring a screamer for first goal. Re seats I have been told by others that they witnessed at least 6 chairs and a flagpole being launched.
    Seats,flagpoles,coins bottles thrown and rascist comments in Scottish football at present....I thought we had left all that crap behind....sad stuff

Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast