+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ????

Nice wee hotel that sponsor my football team, when we are away from home we have a snack/few beers post match prior to heading down to the riviera......as for bushes, they need to be well trimmed.......I’ll leave the glue/handshakes to yourself.

SF
    Ach weel JJ ... maybees we can dial back a bittie, we can start aff gaein each ither pushies on the swingies

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed the food is good, obviously they are also upgrading outside going by all the work, if we get a summer like last year it’ll be money well spent.

SF
    Ill be round that area a bit more these days. If I see you ill get the pints in

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Cool .. gies a shout min ...Ah'm 300 yards awa ... and Ah've still got yer ba' ...

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Cool .. gies a shout min ...Ah'm 300 yards awa ... and Ah've still got yer ba' ...
    Nice one. Stuck here for 5 weeks but have 5 weeks aff after

So nae doubt head for a pint at some point

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    It`s going to be a little bit of a tricky tie , this one. slippy G has already said it`s crucuial to their Season. and it`s being bummed up big time by the Weegia . Rankers MUST win the Cup !! ( as they`ve nae chance to win the league,...now !! )
    They`ll be hyped up beyond " tae Feck " levels. Every dirty trick naand cheat they can think of. dives all over the place. Drongos in the stand screaming murder.

Clancy will need some neck to withstand their hunnnish ways.

I`ve no fear that our Team can handle it. And going to penalties and winning it would be a classic.

I dodoubt the loyal brigades would let us take the winning penalty though. Pitch invasion for certain !!
    This, for certain.

I firmly believe that there's no way that we're going to be allowed to win this.

The SFA, having ****ed up the semi-final draw, NEED a filth v filth game at some point in the tournament.

And that's fit I think.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    This, for certain.

I firmly believe that there's no way that we're going to be allowed to win this.

The SFA, having ****ed up the semi-final draw, NEED a filth v filth game at some point in the tournament.

And that's fit I think.
    I agree with most but I still reckon the semi was deliberate to avoid chaos at the final if celtic were to win it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    No probs, we have 3 away(hopefully more as we are in the q/f of the AFC) matches left, unless I’m in Spain there is a very good chance I’ll be there.......bunch of chaps with AC gear on supping soft drinks and a couple of old gadgies with half&half combo with them.

SF

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/03/11/red...r-subscribers/

Details about the match replays on RedTV - 10am Wednesday morning on RedTV International. 10pm Wednesday evening on Red TV Uk.

Wonder whether I can avoid the score until 10am the next morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/03/11/red...r-subscribers/

Details about the match replays on RedTV - 10am Wednesday morning on RedTV International. 10pm Wednesday evening on Red TV Uk.

Wonder whether I can avoid the score until 10am the next morning...
    I would love to be able to do that pal, but for sure I will be up in the middle of the night checking BBC sport or sky news for the result, thats just the way I was made.

On another note, I don't think GMS will be playing, from the start anyway. If you watch McInnes pre match interview on Red TV just about 40seconds into that as he is talking there is a clip of the team training and you see GMS and DM chatting in the background where GMS is clearly shaking his head and pointing out to the manager that something is not quite right and appears as if he is explaining something with his left leg.
    Anybody else agree with this or am I just reading too much into it.

Either way, COYR intae this dirty unwashed, hun scum b@st@rds from the first whistle staying in their face through to the last

SF

Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast