+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Noticed there is a sneaky wee edit near the end of gerrard's interview..wonder what was said at that point to make them cut it out???
    Ah think it wis in response tae a question aboot Fredo Moronish faking a facial injury ... Gerrard acceptin he's tae blame cos he is forever askin the cheatin' wee fυcker tae put eez hands ower eez coupon cos he's an ugly cυnt!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Totally wrong tactics.
    Too many defensive players on the pitch, we should have played three up front.
    Only mustered two, maybe three shots on target.
    Not good enough

Absolutely, what the f uck was our present coach and his management team thinking about us only winning down there 2-0 considering the money they have been given by our chairman in a perspective
    manner, anyway, I’ll try and get on the half empty mini bus for the semi for a bit of banter with the uberfans that actually had their semis subside after our 3rd win in how long down in Govan....thank you the once michty, our present coach and not to say the least....Mr William Hill......bring it on tomorrow....SF

Oh dear Iprix in meltdown
    Gerrard has failed to meet his KPI's this season, their board demand a cup final appearance - if not a a win
    Their season is in turmoil. Its finished
    More crises loans on the way
    Hearting indeed that we contributed so much to killing their season off early
    I wonder if the board have phoned the Glib and Shameless Liar as yet .... hey boss those Sheep Shaggers have ****ed us again

You cannot make this stuff up

Its a great life being a Don on a day like today

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Those of them that like him only like him because we hate him so much.

Name:  IMG-20190312-WA0019.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  24.1 KB

Just back in from the match and it was tref@ckingmendous! Missed the first goal because the cops wouldn’t allow us to park in the away car park so we had to get as close by a parking space as possible around Ibrox and that wasn’t easy when the minutes silence was going on.
    As a team we played very decent and looked extremely hard to break down. The goal I did see was down to decent passing involving Stevie May and McLennan....great finish from the lad as then I definitely knew the game was won at that point.
    McGregor in the huns goal is a panto drama queen....what a state to get into. Good to see Niall McGinn leave a bit on him.
    We didn’t do enough attacking for my liking but who cares when we have just knocked out a sh!tty mob from Govan.
    2 till rolls go fired at me during the half time interval much to the amusement of the copper standing right next to me. The idiots cannot even throw a till roll properly as I hardly felt a thing. It’s good winding up the huns fans as they are proper thick.
    Anyway onto the semi we go with Shinnie suspended...bit of shame for the lad as I like him. Scott McKenna will lead us out at Hampden for the match against Celtic. Bring it on!

Stevie G finally admitting it.
    The better team won

🎵🎶 Simply Depressed 🎵🎶

Beautiful, just beautiful 😂😎⭐️⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Funny as fυck ... sayin' exactly the same aboot his style o' play/effectiveness as we were sayin two years ago .... two years? tae realise? ... as they say, ye get fit ye pey for ... how much was it again?

Worth a special mention for young Campbell.
    He was excellent I thought.
    It was him (I think ) that rolled the SevCo player and flicked wide to May, before he reversed it for McLennan's goal
    I agree with the special mention for Dean, there is a great player in there and he is showing it at every opportunity.

It's Also worth a special mention that at no time at all did we miss Mrs Cosgrove's young brat
    Same starting 11 for Saturday will do nicely thanks

SF

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast