+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    My apologies haha,get it now,never saw the headlines

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Why are they morons? Just a bit of banter? Whats the harm in it,it wasnt racist or sectarian was it? Some people are a bit soft ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    My apologies haha,get it now,never saw the headlines
    👌🤗

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    All opinions.
    I wasn’t the only one around me that recognised the great job he was doing today.
    Also unlucky with his swivel shot in the scramble that we should have scored in.

Also got to say, I was very critical of Ball against St Johnstone, but he was very good today.
    Limited Kent for most of the game
    Could have got the lead out his boots at the goal. He didnt leave the ground, if he did he cleared. Poor by cozzy also though

Problem with his heading today as that miss was horrific

McKenna also saved his bacon when he lost his man with that superb challenge late on

Apart from that he was great
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 03-03-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Och get a sense of humour ya mad ****. Stop sticking up for Slippy G as well. He's a proper ****.

The Morelos banner was just banter, the quote was Monty Pythonesque but can't blame Morelos for then trying to wind the home support up.

Throwing stuff is mental though. Could have someone's eye out.
    You’re losing it Aldo.
    I wasn’t sticking up for Slippy G, I’ve not even heard / read his comments.
    I was referring to MY opinions, but your weird stalking / trolling mask blinds you to.
    Get a life and don’t be so desperate for my engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Maybe it’s decades (literally) of following the Dons that makes me that way?

The huns were dreadful today & will not be as bad, or anywhere near it, in the replay.
    We missed a huge chance today.
    We weren’t that great in an attacking sense.
    Stewart & Cosgrove were poor IMO.
    Completely agree RST
    The donkey took his penalty well with plenty power, so fair play to him for that, but that aside he brings the square root of sweet fk all to the game apart from encouraging hoofs up the park in the glimmer of hope that he might get his heed on it and knock it on and that is where our biggest flaw is in my humble opinion.
    It's no big secret, i'm not his biggest fan but I give the loon credit if it's due but, he will never be a football player never in a million years.
    We missed a glorious opportunity to stuff the scum out of the cup yesterday, DM left it too late before making any changes, the McGinn change forced upon us very early on, but leaving it until the 85th minute to make any change was a managerial error again in my humble opinion.
    The scum were there for the beating we just needed a bit more fire power and it would have been job done, taking donkey number 2 on for the last 5 minutes was useless he should have been on at least for the last 20 mins.
    Ferguson was almost like a waste of a shirt yesterday and could have and should have been hooked after the hour mark or no later than 70mins and Wilson on and things just might have ended oh so different.
    Anyway we are not out of the cup yet, and still have a fighting chance, as we know we can win down there as that monkey was finally removed from our back.
    So here we go, 3 points at Timothy on the seterday, stay down in weegie land then knock the scum out on their own patch three days later.
    Happy Days

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Are people actually going to pay to go to watch Milne, McInnes and Considine lap up playing a strong Rangers? Remember you are giving your cash to help make them even stronger...that will please Milne.
    Nah, myself and the chaps paid to support our club, done it when Considine’s da played many moons ago and long before Milne/McInnes and hopefully for a few years yet....can be a c unt at times, however, the good times outweigh the bad times.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Nah, myself and the chaps paid to support our club, done it when Considine’s da played many moons ago and long before Milne/McInnes and hopefully for a few years yet....can be a c unt at times, however, the good times outweigh the bad times.

SF
    You are showing your age if you seen Doug. Who is the better player Father or son?

Sam Cosgrove suspended for the replay?
    Yip, he was booked in the tie against QOTS as well as yesterday, so I guess it's true that every cloud does indeed have a silver lining and all that pal.
    At the absence of the donkey might force us to at least try and play some football instead of hoofing it up the park (I live in hope)

Missed a great chance to stuff these b@st@rds yesterday and I still believe DM has to carry some of the blame for what I have said above leaving it too long beofre trying to make any change.

SF

You are showing your age if you seen Doug. Who is the better player Father or son?
    Indeed I am getting on a bit, however, you are only as old as the woman you feel......regarding the Considines.......Doug found his true vocation in launderettes.......Andrew is still trying to find his, he does have a decent game now and again but is a weak link that decent sides exploit obviously given the opportunity.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I have no hope for tomorrow, McInnes will pee his pants as usual in a big game and the tombola will definitely be used. And in the unlikely event we do look like winning, the ref will help out Sevco.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think DM’s tombola might be out tomorrow.
    He often throws in a curve ball in a big game & over thinks it.
    What did you guys think of the Tombola / selections?
    I thought we were the better team, created the better opportunities and we were unlucky not to win the game.
    I can only recall them hitting the target twice, with Lewis only having one save to make (not counting their goal where Ferguson and Cosgrove got in each others road)

Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast