+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

"The rules say that the visiting team are entitled to up to 20 per cent except if the safety certificate doesn’t allow it – and it doesn’t.

"Once we move to a modern stadium it will be different. But to change the safety certificate takes a good matter of weeks to go through the licensing board, so we have informed everyone that Rangers will only be getting 2,000 tickets."

Standing up eh.
    Why is that?, because we reduced the allocation and removed a fence.
    Its because specifically the segregation concerns related to the safety certificate
    The same seats are there, we just removed the allocation previously.
    They could re-erect the fence or just put down a bit of tarpaulin like we get at Ibrokes.

Police Scotland will not want to move SevCo to the Merkland stand as that's the access point for home fans to the South Stand.
    They cannot get the bottom or top tier of the RDS due to access / egress points.

I'm genuinely surprised that SevCo did not kick up a bigger fuss and insist they get the whole of the South Stand (meets segregation issue).

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d rather not have to make things up in my head first to do it
    Where there's a will there's a way.
    I'm unconvinced that a solution could not be achieved to house 4,000 Sevconians and great on the club for not bowing to the rules and accommodating.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I know your not

I get to have a rant now and again, it’s good to let it out. The anchor man makes me rant too much at our teams performance at times but that is life.

I will say it again “McInnes must go”
    You're some boy Red John. I imagine you sitting at your computer, furiously hammering the keys with maximum aggression as you type your latest anti-McInnes post. Fingers blistered and bleeding due to the amount of venom with which you attack those keys. Sweat pouring from your forehead, running down your bright red, anger-stricken face... punching the screen every time AFC1903 replies to your comments - headbutting the wall every time someone defends the "anchor man".

Can you please confirm whether or not I've got an accurate picture in my mind?
    PS - I'm not discouraging you from voicing your opinions - I find a lot of what you say to be true, and the rest to be entertaining, so it's all good!

Surely everyone has figured it out?

Red John and AFC1903 are the same person!

Have they ever been seen in the same place?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its because specifically the segregation concerns related to the safety certificate
    They could re-erect the fence or just put down a bit of tarpaulin like we get at Ibrokes.

Police Scotland will not want to move SevCo to the Merkland stand as that's the access point for home fans to the South Stand.
    They cannot get the bottom or top tier of the RDS due to access / egress points.

I'm genuinely surprised that SevCo did not kick up a bigger fuss and insist they get the whole of the South Stand (meets segregation issue).
    Can't have it both ways though can you - if access to South Stand is an obstacle for giving Sevco the Merkland, its also an issue for giving them the whole of the South Stand. The current access to the away section isn't large enough to cater for filling the whole stand, thus part of Merkland Rd entrance would still need to be used, thus creating a segregation issue with Dons fans accessing the Merkland Stand. Saying that, the Merkland Road also isn't big enough to cope with the amount of fans trying to access the ground in general.

We deliberately removed the fence and reduced their allocation to appease home fans, why now would you consider putting it back up and and inconvenience home fans who have season ticket seats in that area of the South Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

So the club has made a stand against Sevco? Or the safety aspect has forced the issue? Doesn't sound like the club or anyone else had a decision to make.

I don't believe Sevco made any fuss at all.

Milne would give the whole Dick Donald if he could.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    punching the screen every time AFC1903 replies to your comments - headbutting the wall every time someone defends the "anchor man".
    I've taken the option to ignore Red John, so at least he'll be saving his knuckles

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Surely everyone has figured it out?

Red John and AFC1903 are the same person!

Have they ever been seen in the same place?
    Absolutely no way.
    I do not have a fascination of serial murders, pedophiles and rapists (Jimmy Saville, Ted Bundy, Fred West etc) and linking them with our club.
    The guy is one disturbed individual so I'm happy to keep my distance

So the club has made a stand against Sevco? Or the safety aspect has forced the issue? Doesn't sound like the club or anyone else had a decision to make.
    A solution could have been made.
    I'm glad the club didn't progress alternative solutions.
    Maybe unlike Milne, you want them to get their allowed allocation according to the rules.

I don't believe Sevco made any fuss at all.
    Surprising I admit, but I'm sure this will be used should the situation be reversed in the future.

Milne would give the whole Dick Donald if he could.
    He could have, yet he didn't

Think I read somewhere that Wilson should be fit for Sunday. Not got much to base this on but I would start him ahead of Sammy. Purely due to the fact that we don't have a strong bench at the moment and he seems to link up well with Stewart. Could be a way of snatching a goal plus then if things aren't working out put big Cosgrove on to score the inevitable winner.

What's the latest with GMS?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Think I read somewhere that Wilson should be fit for Sunday. Not got much to base this on but I would start him ahead of Sammy. Purely due to the fact that we don't have a strong bench at the moment and he seems to link up well with Stewart. Could be a way of snatching a goal plus then if things aren't working out put big Cosgrove on to score the inevitable winner.

What's the latest with GMS?
    GMS is fine for sunday

And Del is hopefull re - Lowe.

I concur about Wilson

Front 4 of GMS, G-Stew, McLennon and Wilson

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast