+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retro Centenary Day

Retro Centenary Day

That’s a good idea. I’ve an old elopak top from the mid 80’s somewhere in the loft. Hopefully it still fits

Now rescheduled for Saturday April 20th when we play Dunfermline at Palmerston

Why not on 6th April vs. Greenock Morton?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Why not on 6th April vs. Greenock Morton?
    Simply because Saturday April 20th is more suitable for those organising the event.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Simply because Saturday April 20th is more suitable for those organising the event.
    Fair enough reason I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Now rescheduled for Saturday April 20th when we play Dunfermline at Palmerston
    Latest information regarding RETRO DAY this Saturday >>>>

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4501

Queens photographer Colin Johnstone will be taking photos before the game at the turnstiles next to the press office and a group photo at half time in section 1 of the BDS DIGITAL Stand.

My favourite Queens top is the mid 80s Elopak home top . Something iconic and special about it for me.

hmmm i wish i kept all them old tops noo ,but id never fit in them anyways lool ,all my older queens top went of to africa a few years ago for yin o them charity things to gee football tops to aw the kids in malawi ,so there will be about 20 or so of my queens tops on the go over there lool

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    hmmm i wish i kept all them old tops noo ,but id never fit in them anyways lool ,all my older queens top went of to africa a few years ago for yin o them charity things to gee football tops to aw the kids in malawi ,so there will be about 20 or so of my queens tops on the go over there lool
    Well done Francis. Nice gesture

You could wear an old jacket , tracksuit top , scarf etc if need be mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)