+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O.T. Morning Glory

O.T. Morning Glory

When I was a ****ager in the late '60s my dad (not me, I was a ****ager, remember?) could buy seeds for a popular garden plant called Morning Glory. Apparently these seeds could somehow be transmogrified into some or other drug and were became banned from the garden centres. Now I see in my (I've turned into my dad) seed catalogues they are for sale again. Any ideas why they are back or what was done to them in the first place by them there hippies?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    When I was a ****ager in the late '60s my dad (not me, I was a ****ager, remember?) could buy seeds for a popular garden plant called Morning Glory. Apparently these seeds could somehow be transmogrified into some or other drug and were became banned from the garden centres. Now I see in my (I've turned into my dad) seed catalogues they are for sale again. Any ideas why they are back or what was done to them in the first place by them there hippies?
    Morning Glory flower seeds contain rather high levels of Lysergic acid amide (LSA), an alkaloid that’s chemically similar to LSD. I don’t think it’s wise to go into any further detail.

When I saw the title it bought back distant memories of a very different kind