+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fifa president

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I guess it was a pretty boring story but that’s how rock n roll my life is these days.

To be fair it was a bit strange seeing Collina in Aberdeen airport but the sad part was posting it on here
    If only he was reffing Sunday’s game

Me too. I would have appreciated seeing arguably the best ref ever

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I'm sure I seen him reffing a Scotland game at Hampden (I think).
    I prolly gave him pelters......back in the day when I got bothered about Scotland.

For one weekend in 2019, and one only, we can say there was a proper ref here in Scotland.

He reminds me of yon bald cannibal dude out of The hills have eyes. He's in weird science too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He demanded and had the respect of the professionals.
    He was extremely strong in that area.

If only we had referees with a fraction of the strength of integrity that Collina had.
    Surprised he’s now in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    For one weekend in 2019, and one only, we can say there was a proper ref here in Scotland.

He reminds me of yon bald cannibal dude out of The hills have eyes. He's in weird science too.
    You genuinely do not recognise a good whistler, those are the ones that let the game flow and any dialogue that is required is done during the course of play, obviously there are situations that merit a stoppage, however, after taking Mrs Jarvis to thon game that bizarrely the wife beater did not walk and “trying” to explain the rules accordingly ...it is perhaps salient that the man with the whistle eventually got found out.....he unbelievably makes money impersonating his hero and some punters pay for the pleasure !!

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

Aye he is a scary looking dude,not so much in he could kick your ass but more like you would waken up next to a horses head if you fvcked with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    You genuinely do not recognise a good whistler, those are the ones that let the game flow and any dialogue that is required is done during the course of play, obviously there are situations that merit a stoppage, however, after taking Mrs Jarvis to thon game that bizarrely the wife beater did not walk and “trying” to explain the rules accordingly ...it is perhaps salient that the man with the whistle eventually got found out.....he unbelievably makes money impersonating his hero and some punters pay for the pleasure !!
    C’mon Jackjarvis, you know the rules...no wife’s, gf’s or both at the football!

Some of the law changes from the meeting;

- from a goal kick, ball doesn’t need to leave the box.
    - if a player is subbed, he needs to leave the pitch from the nearest touch line. None of this running to the far side of the pitch from the dug out
    - if the ball hits the ref, it’s a drop ball.

Might be interesting if they go to Todders 2moro, with Sevcoers singing their sectarian hears out ��.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast