+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardy statement

Hardy statement

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Or it’s a sensible decision not to be a distraction.

Hmm. A bit strange to release an official statement about his non-attendance at a game. I couldn't give a toss if he comes or not. How about the future of the club, Alan?

What we would like to hear Hardy is whether anyone at all is interested in buying the club. Couldn't care whether he attends or not.

Come on. The guy is damned if he does, damned if he don't. He's getting his retaliation in first before the whisperers start to conjecture about his non-appearance tomorrow.
    It doesn't at all look like what Big Bob would have you believe.

What a mess. An empty boardroom on match day, an absent chairman, bottom of the league with a massive six pointer to come and it's all dropped onto poor old Neil Ardley's shoulders to keep us up, do the press, hope all the staff together and give the fans some hope.
    If he keeps us up he should be given a five year contract If he wants one and we're still in existence.
    Just watched his pre match interview, dignified and reasonable. Shame we didn't have him pre season sorting out the budget.

If he'd just not turned up tomorrow, people would have been reading all sorts into his absence, but I suspect part of the reason he's no longer attending is because he doesn't want to face difficult questions.

Honestly I think it's all a bit sad really.
    He took on the club with good intensions and perhaps a blind sense of what it actually entailed.

Yes he was a little too active on twitter but again it was how he liked to do things. The problem is you are there to be shot at when you are so accessible to the public.
    We are now looking at a man who was so proud and happy to take over Notts to one who is now afraid to even go to a match.

I just hope those at Paragon and everyone who is waiting to hear if they have bad news both around his family, commitments and club. I also hope he is OK personally, this can't be good for him.

It went wrong but I for one won't be taking any joy over his exit.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Honestly I think it's all a bit sad really.
    He took on the club with good intensions and perhaps a blind sense of what it actually entailed.

Yes he was a little too active on twitter but again it was how he liked to do things. The problem is you are there to be shot at when you are so accessible to the public.
    We are now looking at a man who was so proud and happy to take over Notts to one who is now afraid to even go to a match.

I just hope those at Paragon and everyone who is waiting to hear if they have bad news both around his family, commitments and club. I also hope he is OK personally, this can't be good for him.

It went wrong but I for one won't be taking any joy over his exit.
    100% correct... would be nice for some of the non attendees on here to do their bit now the club really needs them.

I don't blame the bloke for not wanting to be there tomorrow, he's obviously going through hell at the moment. I for one loved what he tried to do for our club, ticket prices etc. I just hope the jobs at Paragon can be saved.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast