+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man City beaten again....

Man City beaten again....

Early days I know but to lose twice in eight games is not the way Man City usually start a season.

Liverpool now eight points clear having played the same number of games, asks the question, can they win the Premier this season? A long way to go but I for one would like Liverpool to win it this season.

A.rsenal are beginning to look a lot stronger this season while Spurs are a looking broken unit. Chelsea have a young forward line but so far, it seems to be paying off with a nice 4-1 today at Southampton.

Leicester have set off well and may even finish in the top six. If you saw the highlights from yesterday, I didn't think it was a penalty to Liverpool so maybe Lady Luck is on their side this season.

[QUOTE=Brin;39340201]Early days I know but to lose twice in eight games is not the way Man City usually start a season.[QUOTE]

Don't think De Bruyne and Stones played today due to injury, which makes makes it a bit easier for opponents, but still a great result for Wolves
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-10-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Come on Liverpool!!!

[QUOTE=mikemiller;39340208][QUOTE=Brin;39340201]Early days I know but to lose twice in eight games is not the way Man City usually start a season.

Don't think De Bruyne and Stones played today due to injury, which makes makes it a bit easier for opponents, but still a great result for Wolves
    Don't rate Stones, find him more of a liability especially when playing for England. Totally over hyped and over priced in the market.

[QUOTE=Brin;39340262][QUOTE=mikemiller;39340208]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Don't rate Stones, find him more of a liability especially when playing for England. Totally over hyped and over priced in the market.
    He looked good against us
    Yes, he has dropped a few clangers for England, but he's usually pretty good at club level

Man Utd lose at Newcastle oh dear! Be seeing you Ole..

They are missing Kompany

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Early days I know but to lose twice in eight games is not the way Man City usually start a season.

Liverpool now eight points clear having played the same number of games, asks the question, can they win the Premier this season? A long way to go but I for one would like Liverpool to win it this season.

A.rsenal are beginning to look a lot stronger this season while Spurs are a looking broken unit. Chelsea have a young forward line but so far, it seems to be paying off with a nice 4-1 today at Southampton.

Leicester have set off well and may even finish in the top six. If you saw the highlights from yesterday, I didn't think it was a penalty to Liverpool so maybe Lady Luck is on their side this season.
    Brin can you explain why you didn’t think it was a penalty,Contact was made with Manes back leg the ball was going away from Albright a soft one perhaps but if you make contact in the penalty area it’s a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Brin can you explain why you didn’t think it was a penalty,Contact was made with Manes back leg the ball was going away from Albright a soft one perhaps but if you make contact in the penalty area it’s a penalty.
    He didn't go down straight away, even took another touch before he decided to go down, an obvious dive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    A good Ref would have kept is head, not being intimidated where he was at the time and actually booked Mane for simulation.

Bearing in mind Alan Shearer has many camera angles to look from and even he said it wasn’t a penalty.

If you run it again, it’s Mane putting himself across the defender and what was all the theatricals of the left arm flying out? Pen my a.rse.

Glad they won though albeit through cheating but, they all go it don’t they? Sterling’s no different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast