+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield childrens hospital fundraiser, climbing Kilimanjaro

Sheffield childrens hospital fundraiser, climbing Kilimanjaro

Hello madsters...

In September this year i along with 24 others are climbing mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania to raise funds for the Sheffield childrens hospital. We're doing this as a small group of four among a larger group of 25.

Mount Kilimanjaro is the largest free standing mountain in the world at 5895m above sea level and we'll be walking through five climate zones and at the summit temperatures are typically minus 10-20 celcius, the biggest danger is the risk of altitude sickness.

Any donation large or small is very welcome and very much appreciated, please click on the link to find out more or donate, as you wish.

Thank you.

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fun...al&isTeam=true

Already said on another thread I'll donate my neice was in that hospital so I know the good work they do.

Read that back and it's money I'll be donating not my neice

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Read that back and it's money I'll be donating not my neice
    understood and thanks

Thanks Raging....

I’ll sponsor you...I’m still thinking it’s Killamarsh giro but happy to give you the benefit of doubt.

Honestly, don’t think you have walked that distance in your life never mind uphill, that said it’s for a great cause so I’m in.

Don’t let us down you w@nker

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’ll sponsor you...I’m still thinking it’s Killamarsh giro but happy to give you the benefit of doubt.

Honestly, don’t think you have walked that distance in your life never mind uphill, that said it’s for a great cause so I’m in.

Don’t let us down you w@nker
    I'll be honest, i generally walk the dogs at least 4 miles a day, more when i'm not at work so ner ner ne ner ner, just check the link if yer still dubious....and thanks very much you filthy animal....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Hello madsters...

In September this year i along with 24 others are climbing mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania to raise funds for the Sheffield childrens hospital. We're doing this as a small group of four among a larger group of 25.

Mount Kilimanjaro is the largest free standing mountain in the world at 5895m above sea level and we'll be walking through five climate zones and at the summit temperatures are typically minus 10-20 celcius, the biggest danger is the risk of altitude sickness.

Any donation large or small is very welcome and very much appreciated, please click on the link to find out more or donate, as you wish.

Thank you.

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fun...al&isTeam=true
    Respect from me Pal.
    I will donate and I’ll mention it to lads tomorrow before the game to get them to donate.
    Hope all goes well.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Respect from me Pal.
    I will donate and I’ll mention it to lads tomorrow before the game to get them to donate.
    Hope all goes well.

UTM
    Much appreciated Pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Thanks Raging....
    Y'r welcome. Respect. Rather you than me!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast