+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Leeds v Albion team news matchthread

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Ex Baggie player man of the match...
    Who was sold to finance the signing of Sturridge on loan.

Never mind lads our away form will see us through......oh bugger....we were away.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Who was sold to finance the signing of Sturridge on loan.
    That very well known class act from the bin dippers...Salts, how many minutes did he actually play for us.

As has been said, so slow, so predictable. The penny might drop one day that Hagazi and Dawson are centre backs and fine at that job but they are not and never will be creative ball players. But then again the penny might never drop

Basically, I'm lost for words! Where do you start? In all honesty, we looked like a side trying to avoid relegation and not a side looking for promotion. There wasn't one positive to come out of the game. The list of problems are too many to even contemplate. Where we go from here I don't know. I don't remember us being so much inferior than an opposition for a long time, even against the elite of the Premier League. I suppose there is one positive and that is that we've got Ipswich as our next game but even that's not a 'gimme' on that abject display.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Can't wait to hear Moore's post match summary, blind Dave could sum it up more honestly
    '53, he was having difficulty with the pre match, never mind post match.

Lack of energy, pace, commitment, poor team selections, same predictable tactics, poor in game management,no plan B, overplaying at the back, not closing down, Same managerial mistakes being made over and over, get rid of Moore and the useless Jones.

Moore, goal in the first minute gave us a mountain to climb, what? There was another 89 mins left you dozy person.

If you want to climb a mountain you employ sherpas not shirkers!

Been in Brum all afternoon & evening on a jolly looked at score on my phone what a Fu**ing disgrace from a bag of Sh*t team & manager . Get rid of the usless c**t now tonight , been saying they won't go up all season & they won't feel so sorry for the fans particularly those who travelled tonight , & Bamford scored 2 he is absolutely **** that guy im lost for words , to all on the boards & really albion fans i love you all , but Lai & moore please F**K OFF NOW .0

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)