+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds v Albion team news matchthread

Leeds v Albion team news matchthread

Johnstone
    Holgate
    Dawson
    Hegazi
    Adarabioyo
    Livermore
    Barry Capt
    Harper
    Hrk
    Gayle
    Jrod

Sub's
    Bond
    Bartley
    Townsend
    Field
    Morrison
    Murphy
    Montero
    Far too slow and pedestrian in midfield for me...Gibbs?

Reserve left back Townsend on the bench, Adarabioyo at left back? Two wingers on the bench, and to cap it all HRK, ffs what are you thinking Moore?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Reserve left back Townsend on the bench, Adarabioyo at left back? Two wingers on the bench, and to cap it all HRK, ffs what are you thinking Moore?
    Guess you will have to ask him Bomber. Cant ask him every week though so I'm up for trusting his decisions. Glad HRK is back, we lost when he didn't play. Deserves his place.
    COYB!!!!!!

I hope my gut instinct is wrong when I look at that team.
    COYB

Midfield has no pace whatsoever. Where's Phillips again?

Tosser in the back four fills me with horror.

It’s more of a back six with the “Dynamic Duo” in midfield.

I’m hiding behind the sofa 45 minutes before we’ve even kicked off!

Adarabioyo was crap at right back, putting him at left back fills me with horror, also lets hope Gayle is not on the wing

First minute 1 0.

There you go 18 secs and Tosin makes his first mistake by acting like a Taylor's dummy when he should have closed down, Darren Moore you haven't a ****ing clue

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)