+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Something doesn't add up

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Would you take someone serious in in business who flashes his dick on the net? It finished him all ends up!
    And aren't you pleased!

My understanding is our loans are from a holding company not the limited company that has called in the administrators.

Hence not related or likely to be called in. Essentially it’s monies owed to Hardy not Paragon through the holding company that also owned Paragon.

This way Paragon going bust doesn’t reck Hardy as he has value in Notts and the golf course which are protected via limited liability from Paragon

Would you take someone serious in in business who flashes his dick on the net? It finished him all ends up!
    He didn't 'flash his dick' on the internet though did he? He inadvertently posted a screenshot which included more than he planned. Not quite the same thing is it? Unless you want it to be of course.

Anyway, more importantly, can you expand on your statement on another thread about us having a convicted fraudster at the helm please?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    He didn't 'flash his dick' on the internet though did he? He inadvertently posted a screenshot which included more than he planned. Not quite the same thing is it? Unless you want it to be of course.

Anyway, more importantly, can you expand on your statement on another thread about us having a convicted fraudster at the helm please?
    Oh he WANTS it to be.

You are correct, although his use of Twitter was still his fatal flaw which led to his inevitable downfall. I don't actually have any dick pics I could accidentally post, but maybe it's me who's out of line.

I really don't think dick pics led to his downfall at all anyway, more like serial bad appointments in both his football and Paragon businesses. If Paragon was going as well as he would have had us believe, why did they make a loss in their last published accounts? Anyone can win contracts if they undercut so much they make a loss. Businesses that are robust can take a hit by losing one contract, surely? If the business was viable, banks would have lent him money to ride the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    You are correct, although his use of Twitter was still his fatal flaw which led to his inevitable downfall. I don't actually have any dick pics I could accidentally post, but maybe it's me who's out of line.

I really don't think dick pics led to his downfall at all anyway, more like serial bad appointments in both his football and Paragon businesses. If Paragon was going as well as he would have had us believe, why did they make a loss in their last published accounts? Anyone can win contracts if they undercut so much they make a loss. Businesses that are robust can take a hit by losing one contract, surely? If the business was viable, banks would have lent him money to ride the storm.
    The damage must have been there for a while despite his bigging up his business:

https://www.insidermedia.com/insider...-turnover-rise

(note that the loans to Notts would not show up as a lower profit, at least not they were defaulted on)

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...amshire-807586

https://www.insidermedia.com/insider...ness-ambitions

(stock market flotation)

Sorry, this man is not a hard headed businessman - he says what he wants things to be in the belief that he can make anything happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

Agreed. It was all gambling on quick success.

Why would you take a a DICK PIC if you didn't intend to show (flash) it to someone Swale. Stop defending the undefendable there's a good boy.

Why would you take a a DICK PIC if you didn't intend to show (flash) it to someone Swale. Stop defending the undefendable there's a good boy.
    Irrelevant straw man argument. Must try harder.

Look MiG, let me explain something to you. You have painted yourself here as an extremely unpleasant man who has a clear hatred towards our current chairman. All of us are fully aware of it. Most of us are sick to the back teeth of reading it. You made your point months ago but continue with your childish vitriol daily. Why not give it a rest and perhaps also stop trying to redirect your hatred to your fellow posters? 'There's a good boy'. Perhaps in real life you're an affable, friendly and well balanced individual but on here you have created a hideously unlikable persona.

You never know...you might actually find that your life improves if you start being a little less unpleasant. You clearly have inside knowledge which could really contribute to this board if you removed the incessant, angry digs in every post.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-03-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Irrelevant straw man argument. Must try harder.

Look MiG, let me explain something to you. You have painted yourself here as an extremely unpleasant man who has a clear hatred towards our current chairman. All of us are fully aware of it. Most of us are sick to the back teeth of reading it. You made your point months ago but continue with your childish vitriol daily. Why not give it a rest and perhaps also stop trying to redirect your hatred to your fellow posters? 'There's a good boy'. Perhaps in real life you're an affable, friendly and well balanced individual but on here you have created a hideously unlikable persona.

You never know...you might actually find that your life improves if you start being a little less unpleasant. You clearly have inside knowledge which could really contribute to this board if you removed the incessant, angry digs in every post.
    That's your opinion NOT MINE...I'm a realist who is seeing our club destroyed by fools.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast