+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Cardiff Matchday Thread

Wolves v Cardiff Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

The last two games have been below the standard that many expect from Wolves. Cardiff won't make it easy for us today and i'm hoping to see some sort of improvement from this Wolves side.

Team News:

Wolves
    21Ruddy
    5Bennett
    16Coady
    15Boly
    37Traoré
    27Saïss
    32Dendoncker
    29Vinagre
    17Gibbs-White
    9Jiménez
    18Jota
    Substitutes
    2Doherty
    7Cavaleiro
    8Neves
    10Hélder Costa
    19Castro Otto
    28João Moutinho
    31Norris

I have to say the Nuno just continues ti impress me. BRAVE move in the selection; can't help but admire the man!!

1-0 wolves

clever worked goal

make that 2-0

just before half time still 2-0

sol bamba shown yellow card whilst being stretchered off
    landed badly after fouling traore...

saiss, mgw , vinagre all playing really well

half time 2-0

ahm going ..fucked if i am talking to mysen all afternoon

Just when I was about to say hello, Greavesey.......Anyway, after an unimpressive first ten minutes, Wolves decided to get serious. The 'Magic Mex' and Jota, ably assisted by G-W, created a sublime first goal in the 16'. Just two minutes later Jimenez and Jota struck again and for the rest of the half a third did not seem far away. Cardiff had one or two moments to get on the scoresheet, but have been mesmerised by some clever football from Wolves. Once again Traore has reminded us of his worth to the side and has terrified Cardiff down the right hand side. Am expecting more goals in the second half, so don't let the flame die out you Wolves.

FT 2-0...a thoroughly deserved win. Well done you Wolves!!!

Not a bad performance for a reserve side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)