+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Blackburn

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Blackburn

Every match is the most important match of the season!

We can't afford to lose this one!

This one is a 6 pointer!

If we win this one we can start and pull away!

This is a must win game!

Pitch is looking well!

They haven't won for ages so we know what's going to happen!

All these things have been said and repeated throughout the season. Every one of them are true and as true to us as any other team.

One thing is clear though and that is that things are starting to niggle! Not just to us as fans but to Warne. Him speaking of disrespect is 100% spot on! How else do we want our team to play? We don't have the fortunes to buy players that can play tippy tappy shyte and score at will. That's not the Rotherham way!

We are underdogs in this league and we need to do what we can to get point however we can.

Blackburn will find out today what we're about! If we play as we can and to our potential we will win! We are better than the kick and rush that the Reading manager suggested. Yest we do hit the ball longer than other teams but they don't have Smith! We do do long throw ins more than other teams but they don't have Vaulks! We do get the ball on the wings and run the ball up the pitch more than other teams but they don't have Williams and Taylor. We do put players in the box because we're bigger than other teams and that's because the teams we play are short arses and why shouldn't we take advantage of that!

Disrespecting Rotherham United for the way we play is because you don't have what we have!

Bring it on! Come on You REDS!

Rodak;
    Jones,
    Ihiekwe,
    Robertson,
    Mattock;
    Ajayi;
    Forde,
    Vaulks,
    Towell,
    Taylor;
    Smith.

SUBS
    Price,
    Wood,
    Crooks,
    Wiles,
    Newell,
    Williams,
    Yates.

I think that the only swap is Vyner for Wiles!

So disappointed with the team choice. Thought we might start with Williams and Newell. Really go for it at start instead of waiting till second half. Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    So disappointed with the team choice. Thought we might start with Williams and Newell. Really go for it at start instead of waiting till second half. Oh well!
    I'm neither surprised or dissapointed with it to be honest Eddy.

I would like to see Crooks in there because he makes us a better team but that's all. If Forde has his crossing boots on all the better but he's a better all round player than Williams or Newell.

Just my opinion mind

Morning Frog’n’all. Chucking it down here. Are you saying it’s Vyner not Wiles on the bench? ( or should I say the posh red racing car seats?)

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Morning Frog’n’all. Chucking it down here. Are you saying it’s Vyner not Wiles on the bench? ( or should I say the posh red racing car seats?)
    Tother way round. Wiles is ont bench.

We've had rain here too this morning although it's kind of cloudy with the odd bit of sun.

Just saw Ryan Giggs outside the ground. Anyone know why he’d be here?

Really looking forrud to this one. I have a packet of diet pork scratchings left over from the most recent cup final derby type match!

Enjoy the action

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Just saw Ryan Giggs outside the ground. Anyone know why he’d be here?
    Some photos posted on Twitter of him with Rotherham folk. He looked scared

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast