+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Port Vale 02.03.2019

A truly dreadful 45mins of football. Only saving grace is Vale appear to have thrown everything they have at us and we have somehow kept them at bay. We will have the wind at our backs second half, I’m grabbing at straws now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    This really is the last Chance Saloon. Surely a must win, else we have well & truly had it.
    We certainly have

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Fail to win this game and we are effectively finished.
    Well I don't think it's quite that dramatic today if other results remain as they are but it is indeed a very important second half.

Schofield made an outstanding save, need to get Enzio in the game more, to be fair I don’t think the ref has given us the rub of the green. Still haven’t conceded need to be more clinical.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    A truly dreadful 45mins of football. Only saving grace is Vale appear to have thrown everything they have at us and we have somehow kept them at bay. We will have the wind at our backs second half, I’m grabbing at straws now.
    Let's hope there's a moment of long overdue magic for Notts in the second half

Concerning how Doyle's marking Pope on set pieces. Predictably not winning anything and is definitely Viles best route to goal as we look hesitant and wide open at the back. This staying up business is going to be hard work. I don't think we'll have the legs for it unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Well I don't think it's quite that dramatic today if other results remain as they are but it is indeed a very important second half.
    But if we can't beat Vale (only team in league with worse current form than us) who can we beat?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    But if we can't beat Vale (only team in league with worse current form than us) who can we beat?

Fortunately footie doesn't work like that. For examples, see the Lincoln, Mansfield and FGR games.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Schofield made an outstanding save, need to get Enzio in the game more, to be fair I don’t think the ref has given us the rub of the green. Still haven’t conceded need to be more clinical.
    “the eternal optimist”

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    “the eternal optimist”
    Nowt wrong with optimism

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast