+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deid - conductor

Deid - conductor

Andrew Preview hung up his bation last night.

Here’s Andre getting ripped by his ex wife Dory Previn on Angels and Devils in the Morning from her excellent Mythical Kings and Iguanas album. Superb last verse. Great twist to the story.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EOC7LCXQpGc

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Andrew Preview hung up his bation last night.

Here’s Andre getting ripped by his ex wife Dory Previn on Angels and Devils in the Morning from her excellent Mythical Kings and Iguanas album. Superb last verse. Great twist to the story.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EOC7LCXQpGc
    I've never listened to the whole album, I will do now since your post reminded me on it, but I use to listen to couple of tracks of it, the track the album is named after, Yada Yada la Scala and Mary C Brown and the Hollywood Sign.

What I have heard, I liked...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I've never listened to the whole album, I will do now since your post reminded me on it, but I use to listen to couple of tracks of it, the track the album is named after, Yada Yada la Scala and Mary C Brown and the Hollywood Sign.

What I have heard, I liked...
    My cousin played me Angels & Devils on an old cassette over 30 years. The next day, off name you tube in them days) and they had the album. So many good songs, with Angels my favorite, Lady With The Braid, Lemon Haired Ladies (a song about Andre’s affairs) and of course the title track.