+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enzio MOTM

Enzio MOTM

I must have been watching a different match! He was useless, the worst player on the pitch. I would have given it Milly or the young keeper. Thought Stubbs had a good game as well against a very physical Tom Pope.
    The ref was awful, gave them every 50/50 but at the end of the day, we were very lucky to get a point.

I don't think anyone had a particularly good game. Schofield made a couple of good saves but still scares the life out of me when the ball comes into the box.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    I don't think anyone had a particularly good game. Schofield made a couple of good saves but still scares the life out of me when the ball comes into the box.
    I agree. But if I was asked to make the award, I could think of 10 more who deserved it more than him.

Was he on the pitch ?
    They were all very poor

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I agree. But if I had to make the award, I could think of 10 more who deserved it more than him.
    Unfortunately, those 10 were all on the opposition team? O'Brien was easily MOM for me, best player we had on the pitch. One shot on target again, is this the consistency Ardley is striving for?

Enzio did some decent tracking back, but offered nothing in the final third. Unfortunately, when he has a quiet game we tend to lack any goal threat.

Biggest concern is the middle of the park, where for the third game running we were outrun and outfought - not something we thought we would be saying after Mansfield. What’s gone wrong?

I think Hemmings has gave up completely

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I must have been watching a different match! He was useless, the worst player on the pitch. I would have given it Milly or the young keeper. Thought Stubbs had a good game as well against a very physical Tom Pope.
    The ref was awful, gave them every 50/50 but at the end of the day, we were very lucky to get a point.
    Cant argue with that Navypie.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Enzio did some decent tracking back, but offered nothing in the final third. Unfortunately, when he has a quiet game we tend to lack any goal threat.

Biggest concern is the middle of the park, where for the third game running we were outrun and outfought - not something we thought we would be saying after Mansfield. What’s gone wrong?
    The opposition seem to have younger legs with more mobility and energy ?
    Notts looked very laboured and one paced.
    My first game since the win over Tranmere.
    Was looking forward to seeing the new players - not impressed with any of them.
    If they play like that every game Notts will be down in early Arpril.
    Shocking game.

I think they shouldn't announce MOMs in games like this, where we've clearly been poor. Awkward for the player who never asked for it, ridiculous for the fans, and just results in fans deriding our own players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast