+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrace gossip.....what have you been told/know of late?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    The way he plays golf he should sell the full set
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    The way he plays golf he should sell the full set
    One of your best Patty 😂

Thanks Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I know what I haven't heard, which is that Matt Palmer is at Charlton..........because he isn't! 😊
    Mellow apologies but I was told Palmer, and yes you are right as Purrington is at Charlton. Looking at the bench today though, Palmer wasn't on our bench! Mmmmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by audimiller View Post
    Got told by someone who sees Tony Stewart regularly on the golf course that he has nearly had enough and is seriously thinking of selling the club.
    There may be some truth in this and I would not be surprised at all. Tony Stewart has inputted millions of pounds of his own money, time and effort that none of us could ever dream of. Would any of us have done this? He saved us for christ sake when no one else was in the least bit interested.

IF, this is a true scenario then I as a fan can only hope we get someone who buys the club and treats it with the same respect and guides us on to greater things.

I heard that Warnie was spotted backstage at a gig deep in conversation with a bass player, a Swede who plays for Iceland and an England cricket captain. Could be a load of bollax.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I heard that Warnie was spotted backstage at a gig deep in conversation with a bass player, a Swede who plays for Iceland and an England cricket captain. Could be a load of bollax.
    Sota, how's it going pal?

Brilliant mate, thanks. Not sure why you are you laughing at this?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Brilliant mate, thanks. Not sure why you are you laughing at this?
    All the permutations of players. I get the Swede one but not the rest. Ian Botham is far too old to play for us now.

Heard from a very good source that Clark Robertson is living in Catcliffe. If you're at all surprised by our inability to attract good players, read that sentence again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast