+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrace gossip.....what have you been told/know of late?

Terrace gossip.....what have you been told/know of late?

I use the term 'terrace' loosely as I suppose I mean stand gossip.

Pre match there is always someone who claims to have heard something about players or the club of late and you have to ponder is there any truth in it. A bit like the fan who told me the other week about Ajayi going to Derby for 2 million which didn't materialise....

I've been told today that Palmer will never wear our club shirt again, after been found spitting on the club badge after been kept on the bench and not given playing time. I find this very hard to believe but heh oh he's not at Charlton for nothing. Does anyone think there is any real truth in this? Didn't he also have a run in with the Burton Manager?

Highest earner at the club is Jones on £6k whilst we pay £5k of Towell's wages whilst Brighton pay the other £9k of his wage. Pure speculation but, I would think that £6k is about the top wage we pay. Maybe this is the big reason why we couldn't/wouldn't sign anyone in January because of the wage cap?

The way things are going in football, I would rather see RUFC run prudently than in the mire like most other football clubs.

Finally, Potter is on grass training but looked like he was still carrying a limp the other day and will not feature again for us. Contract up in June so that's the end of his career with us. As I say ALL speculation.

What have you heard? There's bound to be more rumoured gossip out there......

Bradley Dack apparently phoned his mum after the match crying his eyes out that those naughty Rotherham players DIDN,T GIVE ME A LOOk IN ALL MATCH

Giggs watching will Vaulks today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Giggs watching will Vaulks today.
    Salford City are thinking of buying him?

Apparently he qualifies for playing for Wales

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Bradley Dack apparently phoned his mum after the match crying his eyes out that those naughty Rotherham players DIDN,T GIVE ME A LOOk IN ALL MATCH
    😂😂

Got told by someone who sees Tony Stewart regularly on the golf course that he has nearly had enough and is seriously thinking of selling the club.

Quote Originally Posted by audimiller View Post
    Got told by someone who sees Tony Stewart regularly on the golf course that he has nearly had enough and is seriously thinking of selling the club.
    The way he plays golf he should sell the full set

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    The way he plays golf he should sell the full set

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I use the term 'terrace' loosely as I suppose I mean stand gossip.

Pre match there is always someone who claims to have heard something about players or the club of late and you have to ponder is there any truth in it. A bit like the fan who told me the other week about Ajayi going to Derby for 2 million which didn't materialise....

I've been told today that Palmer will never wear our club shirt again, after been found spitting on the club badge after been kept on the bench and not given playing time. I find this very hard to believe but heh oh he's not at Charlton for nothing. Does anyone think there is any real truth in this? Didn't he also have a run in with the Burton Manager?

Highest earner at the club is Jones on £6k whilst we pay £5k of Towell's wages whilst Brighton pay the other £9k of his wage. Pure speculation but, I would think that £6k is about the top wage we pay. Maybe this is the big reason why we couldn't/wouldn't sign anyone in January because of the wage cap?

The way things are going in football, I would rather see RUFC run prudently than in the mire like most other football clubs.

Finally, Potter is on grass training but looked like he was still carrying a limp the other day and will not feature again for us. Contract up in June so that's the end of his career with us. As I say ALL speculation.

What have you heard? There's bound to be more rumoured gossip out there......
    I know what I haven't heard, which is that Matt Palmer is at Charlton..........because he isn't! 😊

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast