+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should we want to win...

Who should we want to win...

..in the dee dar derby?

We don't want the piggys to win because the blunts will feel they have to beat us next week then.

The best result may be a hard fought draw or win for the blunts which sees several of their players knacked and a couple of sending offs of key players for them wouldn't go amiss either

Blades every time.

who cares.
    Won one trophy between them in 90 years....laughable really considering the size of the city
    It has to be the most insignificant derby in the football world.....can,t see anyone in Manchester London Liverpool taking any notice whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    who cares.
    Won one trophy between them in 90 years....laughable really considering the size of the city
    It has to be the most insignificant derby in the football world.....can,t see anyone in Manchester London Liverpool taking any notice whatsoever
    Maybe so but to the fans of either club these are the two most important games of the season I dare say some Blades would sooner win this than gain promotion to the promised land

I'd like to see a hard fought game plenty of crunching tackles maybe a couple of blades getting sent off. Couple of injuries not too serious just enough so they don't have to play against us. Hope it's emotionally and physically draining for the blades and Wednesday win in last seconds. I know it's a dream.

R Barker will be cheering on his beloved trotters
    I assume PW will be there on a reconnaissance mission

Another goalless draw and we will have sheff wed dancing like they've won the league again.

If we go to the lane next week and win then in round Robins terms we're the best team..

Must be fasinating to have two teams in the same city.Amazing really that Rotherham supported two clubs for so long.
    Would have been fun to have been part of that, especially as most games appeared to be on a Christmas day/Boxing day rota.
    Being from the south of the town, therefor, nearer Clifton Lane, I guess my team would have been. Rotherham Town. UP THE BLUES!!!

Blades to win then they’ll lose to us

Get your piggy bank money on this one...

25/1 for a player from each side to be sent off. I can just see it now with Nadine and Forrestierii going for an early bath.

A few crocked players and more cards to follow may just disrupt Wilder's team selection for next Saturday. Every little helps as they say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast