+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is a win at the Lane possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Yes we will win 2-1
    2-2 draw for me although I would be more than happy for it to end 2-1 to us.

Should be a good day out for both sets of supporters.

We're 6 unbeaten lads, we should respect their position but do what we do, it's a funny old game innit, you never know, do you.....

..expect the worst and hope for the best. I doubt we will win its not a happy hunting ground better record at the sty.But you never know we could nick a point if things go well.

We could get hammered if we aren’t careful

...indeed that is the other possibility sadly gm...

Are you worried at all Rodney the Blunt ? lol, about playing the merry Millers.
    This has definitely got Millwall worried again now btw, and Wigan as well cant feel safe yet. Surely Ipswich & Bolton have gone now though.

There’s some good odds going so take advantage with a little flutter

How long is it since an away win lol

This is the ☝️ 😜😜😜😜

Good time to play them. Straight after a derby game. Improbable that we win but certainly not impossible. The only thing to fear is fear itself. Lets have a 1980 result lads.

I'm going and looking forward to the game but more in hope than expectation. Watched the blades turn west Bromwich over on sky and they were very very good, but this is a huge game for both teams with us scrapping for our lives.
    I think 1-0 either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Are you worried at all Rodney the Blunt ? lol, about playing the merry Millers.
    This has definitely got Millwall worried again now btw, and Wigan as well cant feel safe yet. Surely Ipswich & Bolton have gone now though.
    Worried? I dunt worry very often abart Footy anymore Acido,i respect the Millers cos i watch em at least half a dozen times a season.Blunt? We've certainly blunted a few teams this season mi owd,will we go up?I honestly dunt know but i do believe at our best we are as gud as any team in the Championship and better than the vast majority.UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast