+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is a win at the Lane possible?

Is a win at the Lane possible?

Why should we fear Sheff Utd? They were very very lucky at ours and had it not been for Henderson with outstanding worldie saves they could have lost 6-2 and could not have argued at that scoreline.

Yes they are where they are by sheer effort and determination and well done to them, unlike their poor piggy neighbours.

We are undefeated for 6 and surely must go forward with a strong mental attitude. Bring them on I say, we do not fear them.

So long as we go out with a strong and positive mental attitude, it should carry us well.

Yes we will win 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why should we fear Sheff Utd?

So long as we go out with a strong and positive mental attitude, it should carry us well.
    That's the bit that Warney doesn't normally do, though

Expect 4-5-1 as usual for away games

We don't have a prayer, Brin.

Wilder is an excellent manager and he has said countless times since we payed them at NYS, that we were the better team. This clever management is a safeguard against complacency. Sheff united will not underperform again against us next week.

Sheff Utd 4 Millers 1

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    We don't have a prayer, Brin.

Wilder is an excellent manager and he has said countless times since we payed them at NYS, that we were the better team. This clever management is a safeguard against complacency. Sheff united will not underperform again against us next week.

Sheff Utd 4 Millers 1
    Thought you'd given up on football hero worship.

Would take a 0.0 boring game now...
    A Sheffield u win looks the only outcome thought in a derby game who knows

Anything is possible in this league and if we show a bit more positive and confidence away from home then why can't we get a result.

Anybody know ticket update for this, last I heard they was around 700 left which was over a week ago. I know its expensive but we should be selling out for this because every game is becoming massive now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why should we fear Sheff Utd? They were very very lucky at ours and had it not been for Henderson with outstanding worldie saves they could have lost 6-2 and could not have argued at that scoreline.

Yes they are where they are by sheer effort and determination and well done to them, unlike their poor piggy neighbours.

We are undefeated for 6 and surely must go forward with a strong mental attitude. Bring them on I say, we do not fear them.

I went to watch the Millers again yesdi,what a header for the 3rd goal,magnificent.Of course you've got a chance at BDBL next satdi but trust me we're a far better team than sheer effort and determination,you were the better side in't first game but if you give the ball away as much as ya did yesdi you could be in for a hard afternoon.For wor it's worth i expect a very close,hard fought game wi us just edgin it 2-1.I then hope the Millers win all their games and stay up.UTCB

Because the top two won We,ve missed out on automatic promotion so we need to win to keep our playoff hopes alive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast