I have purposely waited until this morning to post as yesterday I would of wrote a far more savage post.
Saturday off,so made the trip to Rotherham settled in with the brother in law
I was convinced this would be the game to turn the corner after the battling if not a little disappointing result against Brum
Boy was I wrong
We didn't look great at all
Rotherham threw everything they had to the lumps up top and our fragile defence couldn't cope.
This is a revelation right?Rotherham were never going to lump it up to their forwards it was going to be a pretty passing affair?
Tony Mowbray said in his pre match interview "plenty of long throws and long balls" so why did we look so poor against it?
I like tony Mowbray for what he has done for us but the cracks are getting bigger all momentum is lost,and we are nervously looking over our shoulders
When let's be honest we were very comfortable,just over a month ago.
What's worse than all this I have spotted him getting more than a little annoyed with a couple of players.
His outburst with raya at full time was spotted by quite a few of us.
Now is the dressing room starting to turn or is it truly a awful run?
Time is running out for tony Mowbray sad as that sounds,but we are going backwards and the more momentum lost this season the harder the job next season to build on what should be a play off push.
Is tony that man?
Sorry aucks sorry despair but no he isn't.