+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next season's squad.

Next season's squad.

Not going to have much to work on, whoever is in charge, especially if we don't go up.
    All the loanees will return to their respective clubs.
    Dawson, Hegazi, Phillips, Gibbs, Rodriuez will be snapped up by a lowly Prem club, Rondon by Newcastle, Burke by Celtic.
    Brunt, Morrison, Barry, Hoolahan, Mears, Myhill will be offloaded.
    That leaves Johnstone, Bond, Bartley, Townsend, Livermore, Leko, Harper, Field, and Robson- Kanu. Maybe 2 of these are worthy of a first team place.
    If Big Dave goes I won't be applying for the job!

Either way if we get promoted or not we are fcuked.an exodus of players should we fail to get promoted and left with dross and kids and two shirt buttons and a few washers as a transfer war chest from the tight chinamon should we get promoted which we will be an embarrassment to the prem and in danger of trumping Derby's 19 point dismal record

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Either way if we get promoted or not we are fcuked.an exodus of players should we fail to get promoted and left with dross and kids and two shirt buttons and a few washers as a transfer war chest from the tight chinamon should we get promoted which we will be an embarrassment to the prem and in danger of trumping Derby's 19 point dismal record

Bang on there 53! The chinamon could at least then try to get his Yen back in the unlikely event we get promoted and we could invest the washers on another training ground sign from Palm to Fcuked

The 1st team would make interesting (scary) viewing

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Not going to have much to work on, whoever is in charge, especially if we don't go up.
    All the loanees will return to their respective clubs.
    Dawson, Hegazi, Phillips, Gibbs, Rodriuez will be snapped up by a lowly Prem club, Rondon by Newcastle, Burke by Celtic.
    Brunt, Morrison, Barry, Hoolahan, Mears, Myhill will be offloaded.
    That leaves Johnstone, Bond, Bartley, Townsend, Livermore, Leko, Harper, Field, and Robson- Kanu. Maybe 2 of these are worthy of a first team place.
    If Big Dave goes I won't be applying for the job!
    All been said before Chris , but your right players will all leave a sinking ship , in a sort of an angry way I hope the board & owners fall on their arses for lack of investment but thats been the case for a couple of seasons now , always the cheep options , all i feel for is all us fans Great Fans ,

Many know that my main reason for no longer coming to matches is due to Lai.

As soon as I was offered a free drink I knew I needed to worry.

I want to see him lose his shirt and go bust!

I’ll return to support a bunch of homegrown youngsters in whatever lowly division we are in but I will not put cash in Lai’s pocket.

This is ineptitude of staggering proportions.

For five years now we’ve needed full backs,a dynamic goal scoring midfield presence,pace out wide and a proper centre forward and window after window has failed to see this addressed.

Initially down to JP not wanting to spend due to his selling intentions and then with this walking afterbirth we have as an owner.......trying to survive and then trying promotion on a shoestring.

Utter incompetence.

Next season we'll be ok as we won't need money just go and players from the local pubs.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Many know that my main reason for no longer coming to matches is due to Lai.

As soon as I was offered a free drink I knew I needed to worry.

I want to see him lose his shirt and go bust!

I’ll return to support a bunch of homegrown youngsters in whatever lowly division we are in but I will not put cash in Lai’s pocket.

This is ineptitude of staggering proportions.

For five years now we’ve needed full backs,a dynamic goal scoring midfield presence,pace out wide and a proper centre forward and window after window has failed to see this addressed.

Initially down to JP not wanting to spend due to his selling intentions and then with this walking afterbirth we have as an owner.......trying to survive and then trying promotion on a shoestring.

Utter incompetence.
    Don’t forget the chinky gave every supporter who went to Crystal Palace a free scarf. I have kept mine as would love to hang him with it!!!

Looks like we might be losing Harper, reports Spurs are interested in signing him.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Don’t forget the chinky gave every supporter who went to Crystal Palace a free scarf. I have kept mine as would love to hang him with it!!!
    Maybe we will keep Hoolahan if this happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)