+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V Small Heath

V Small Heath

Now then, would you change the line up after thrashing Derby yesterday!
    Super John McGuin back in contention.
    I would go for SJM over Elghazi as it will be a battle.
    Elphick looks to be out, not sure if Chester is fit but the defence worries me.
    Obviously, more confident now and they, must be cringing this morning viewing; That Goal...
    Not going to predict just hooe blues play as bad as Derby did but i doubt it.

Huge confidence boost if we win. Jack has lifted the side. What a player he's turning out to be!
    I can see more than just spuds coming in for him. Hopefully we will make the playoffs and he stays.
    A loss would be season over imo.

Keep the team as it was except to bring in McGinn for Anwar. Only reason is. That since DS has been here McGinn has been deployed in a central Midfield role and I think he is a winger, certainly a great crosser of the ball. With Abraham that's all we need. Makes me feel bad for Kodija as he was our main man but... We have Tammy currently who is a God send in the championship.

I don't care which 11 we start with to be honest, this team have shown that they can play and this fixture is always a high octane affair so I just hope we turn up & they all put a shift in. Played some brilliant stuff against Derby and to be fair they let us, Sunday will be very different.

Just HOW good was Hause!

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1102589895032229888
    Couple of these on sunday would be very nice indeed!!

Both great goals but I would give it to jack. The cross bar makes mcginns look a bit more spectacular. The distance and angle the ball came in to jack makes it harder to execute but he nailed it. He could quite easily get in Man United side and most top 6 sides.

I'd say McGinn's was pure instinct whereas Jack's was very skillful as he had the time to set himself.

Bong - he has to prove himself at the top level for a season or two before you can say that mate!

Thete is no way Jack is a top 6 team player, yet and i am so glad of this.

Actually come sunday an own goal, winning 1-0 off Craig Gardners back side will do.
    Ps i hope the ref clamps down on him because if ever there was a player who looks like he wants to break Jack leg its him. Horrible little man

Isn't a top 6 club after Jack?

3-1 villa win

We've had a couple of good home games against them this last two seasons but away it's always been scrappy, heart says 1-0, head 1-1.

Hope Jack comes through unscathed and Gardner has a shocker!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)