+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Lord Sleeze bag charged

O/T Lord Sleeze bag charged

Hope they throw the book at the dirty get, finally the authorities are working through the filth...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Hope they throw the book at the dirty get, finally the authorities are working through the filth...
    He was born in Pakistan. Can we send him back?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He was born in Pakistan. Can we send him back?
    It has been known, if so, why not.

Well we don’t want to let that “isis bride” woman back into the UK and she’s done less than what Lord Ahmed has allegedly done. So if guilty why not strip him of his peerage, claim back all of the expenses he’s claimed, stick him in jail and when he comes out then ship him back to Pakistan.

Now wouldn’t that be a powerful message?

But I’m sure some human rights lawyer would fight his corner and he gets a minor slap on the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well we don’t want to let that “isis bride” woman back into the UK and she’s done less than what Lord Ahmed has allegedly done. So if guilty why not strip him of his peerage, claim back all of the expenses he’s claimed, stick him in jail and when he comes out then ship him back to Pakistan.

Now wouldn’t that be a powerful message?

But I’m sure some human rights lawyer would fight his corner and he gets a minor slap on the wrist.
    You see, you really can't help yersen can you, you talk of 'human rights lawyer' as though they're the devil incarnate, they do an excellent job on behalf of us all in effect. There's no way any expenses could be claimed back, strip his peerage, strip his citizenship, for all that wernt born here who have done this horrific crime, that for me, is the one powerful message needed, no other required

Sub-judice.

Innocent until proven guilty....😉

Just recently he's been lecturing people about the Kashmir situation.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    You see, you really can't help yersen can you, you talk of 'human rights lawyer' as though they're the devil incarnate, they do an excellent job on behalf of us all in effect. There's no way any expenses could be claimed back, strip his peerage, strip his citizenship, for all that wernt born here who have done this horrific crime, that for me, is the one powerful message needed, no other required
    I’m sure you’re right, there are some human rights lawyers that do a good job. However there are many that do it just to forward their own public profile or for the money and will defend any old sleaze bag. We must remember that human rights lawyers have an important right themselves. The right to say no I’m not taking on that job.

Some might even take the opportunity to influence political decisions by whispering in the ear of leading politicians even though they aren’t elected MPs nor do they have any mandate from the voting public.

You often see that form of parasite appearing as guests on tv programs like question time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast