+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: "Two formal offers" made

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I'd suggest - in the nicest possible way - that's complete nonsense.
    Maybe he was all set to gazump AH but it slipped though his hands? That's often the penalty for being too slow off the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Haydn Green is one of very few people who occupy the same level as Jimmy and Jack as true Notts legends for me.
    Couldn't agree more too cher1. Long gone are the days of football club owners/benefactors just letting the proper professionals get on with the job of running the club and not wanting their face and name on TV, Radio and in the press everyday. And yes his family were treated shoddily.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Ey up Bridg4d!

About 3-4 weeks ago a friend /acquaintance of the 'lovable' MiG, ( posts under the name Robbins) , suggested that the self-same MiG had been in the running to buy Notts from Trew but was pipped at the post by 'El Knobbo'.

At the time I thought it was the usual crock-o-sh!te but with hindsight maybe this explains his "immense footballing knowledge" and his tiresome full-on bitterness towards Notts????
    Do you make it up as you go along Karl? As I have said for a long time now I have no bitterness towards Notts County FC at all and as for footballing knowledge I've forgotten more than you will ever know. And just to inform you I have never heard heard of Robbins, if you know him please let me know who he is before you make brain dead accusations.

I think he's one of the following: Birtles, Burns, Lloyd, Sven, Howard Kendall (apologies if no longer with us) Kewell, Hart or Derreh. I could be wrong of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    I think he's one of the following: Birtles, Burns, Lloyd, Sven, Howard Kendall (apologies if no longer with us) Kewell, Hart or Derreh. I could be wrong of course.
    I think he's Steve Scoffham.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I think he's Steve Scoffham.
    Howard Kendall talks more sense than Karl Wheatley that is for sure bless him.

My $$$$$ is on Charlie McP.

I think he appeared in one of AH’s tweets......

Don`t care who it is, attention seeker.

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/Nor hell a fury like a groundsman scorned..

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast