+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: "Two formal offers" made

I think all the talk of sharing a stadium with florist comes from when the fridge magnet owned them and wanted to move them to Gamston.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    It is staggering in this day and age, internet and so forth that no one knows who the bidders are. All purely speculative at the moment. I do hope there is interest and it's not just another Hardy delusion.
    Agreed ! The only thing we have to go on is what mr Hardy says but then he said we will have a training ground ready in January 2019, he said he had the funds to get us to the championship, he said dongda he would be here for at least three years then sold him days later etc etc,
    I literally could spend an hour listing the lies !

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    It is staggering in this day and age, internet and so forth that no one knows who the bidders are. All purely speculative at the moment. I do hope there is interest and it's not just another Hardy delusion.
    I'd bet you are not far off here Simon, there's been too much delusion I'm afraid.

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that there was some sort of stipulation in the lease for Meadow Lane that it couldn't even be sold by Haydn Green's family? The only way out of it would be via Notts dropping below the conference?

Does any one know or able to divulge on here how long the lease is for, how much it costs the Hydn Green estate and how much they charge Notts?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Does any one know or able to divulge on here how long the lease is for, how much it costs the Hydn Green estate and how much they charge Notts?
    My memory could be failing me but it was 150 year lease when we came out of admin in 2004 so I'd guess it's 135 years left unless it's been changed since? And as for costs, I think it's division dependant. I somehow remember the figure of £12,000 a year mentioned for league 2 but again, this is from what I remember so I could very much be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    My memory could be failing me but it was 150 year lease when we came out of admin in 2004 so I'd guess it's 135 years left unless it's been changed since? And as for costs, I think it's division dependant. I somehow remember the figure of £12,000 a year mentioned for league 2 but again, this is from what I remember so I could very much be wrong
    I don't know the financial arrangements but it was indeed, as you said, for 150 years at commencement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Thanks CBP, I thought it was a long lease, £12k per annum though, is that what HG Estate are charging Notts?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Thanks CBP, I thought it was a long lease, £12k per annum though, is that what HG Estate are charging Notts?
    I could be very wrong with the figures but I swear blind I remember seeing that figure stated many years ago, but yes, the lease we are being charged by the HG estate is very, very reasonable, especially in the lower leagues.

Leigh Curtis on his web chat ti the post seems to rule out Gadsby and Roberts as bidders.

As for Gadsby, I’ve heard the rumour but have been told this morning, after asking a few questions, that he is not one of the bidders. I also understand that Ian Roberts is not heading a consortium either. As for other names, with NDAs in place, info is limited unless somebody comes out and goes on the record as Alan did prior to buying the club from Ray two years ago.

From the mickcoyps question.
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 04-03-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast