+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: "Two formal offers" made

Gadsby & Roberts consortium merger would be big dosh

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think it might wind up our friend Tricky if it was this chap as he may have an interesting motivation to purchase the senior Nottingham club
    Exactly how would it wind me up?

A life long Derby fan, with no affiliation with Nottingham and is a property developer?

Be afraid, very afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

A life long Derby fan, with no affiliation with Nottingham and is a property developer?

Be afraid, very afraid.
    Who knows?

His history of moving Derby into Pride Park is going to benefit Notts.

Sounds promising to me

Be afraid, very afraid.
    Afraid of what? What land do Notts own to develop? (None is the answer if that helps)

Be afraid, very afraid.
    If he's a Derby fan, his main affinity with Nottingham will be hating Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well said that Gent.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Afraid of what? What land do Notts own to develop? (None is the answer if that helps)
    They don't but they have a lease on a ground that may well come under the riverside development. Quite a long lease aih.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    They don't but they have a lease on a ground that may well come under the riverside development. Quite a long lease aih.
    I don't know too much about these things tbh but would buying the lease off Notts, funding the club for many a year and funding us a new stadium be a possibility?

Notts dont own the lease either though, Haydn Green's estate does, which in turn leases the ground to Notts for a miniscule amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Sounds good enough for me

On a more serious note, without any knowledge of local authority and it’s machinations, I would assume that buying the lease and freehold of ML, is a relatively simple matter.... certainly bearing in mind, the current financial plight of NCC. Jon Collins and Graham Chapman would love to see the back of us anyway. The yuppies are homeless.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast