+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Two formal offers" made

"Two formal offers" made

I guess Ian Roberts' bid is one. His missus won't be chuffed - keen Forest fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    And where did you hear that on a Sunday?

3 interested parties..1 formal offer..so I was told this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post

Are you telling me the fountain of knowledge didn’t know

If these 2 potential new owners have a lot more money than Hardy then it must be seen as positive bit of news for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Who's Ian Roberts?

Stripy: Best to keep your powder dry on that one until you know who they are.

What constitutes an acceptable offer to Hardy - sufficient funds to re-pay the Paragon debt/loan or more significant longer term funding?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    If you mean the bids, the official site is open on Sunday's. If you mean his missus's football allegiance, I've known that for over 30 years. Take a chill pill, man!

To save everyone some clickery pokery...

Notts County owner and chairman Alan Hardy has provided the following update on his progress in finding a buyer for the club.

I have now received two formal offers for the purchase of Notts County Football Club which meet my expectations.
    I will now be meeting both parties in the coming days to understand their future vision and plans for the club before inviting one of them to enter into an exclusivity period in order to undertake due diligence and completion of the sale.
    Further updates will follow in due course and in line with standard confidentiality protocol.

Alan

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast