+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope some one catches them and break their legs.

Hope some one catches them and break their legs.

Lloyd, from my understanding they'd better hope the police get to them first.

Broken legs'll be the least of their worries otherwise.

There is a growing number in society who just don’t care.

Being a “normal” person I can’t get my head around the mentality that allows a person to do exactly as they wish to with impunity.

Around the Stourbridge area there have been an alarming number of attacks on people just outside and inside their own homes in recent weeks.

A couple in their 70’s attacked with a machete and the following day a woman attacked on her own drive by the same gang trying to get her car and viciously punched in the face when she wouldn’t give up her keys.

I have a mahogany cosh given to me by a mate who owns a newsagents,the wife made me remove it from the car.

It’s going back in the car once I get back from Tenby and I’ll have no second thoughts about using it if I or my family get attacked.

I wouldn’t think twice about smashing the head in of any scum that put us under threat.

What’s happened to this family is truly horrible,I hope retribution is fast and dished out privately rather than by the police.

It does make you wonder what type of a low life could even contemplate doing such a thing. Hopefully someone will get to them before the cops which probably won't be too difficult.

I agree with the comment about people having such impunity in their attitude to committing crime. A mate of mine has a business in Lye. He was telling me he's had that many thefts and attempted thefts by the local Romanian community he's moving out. He reckons that a lot of others will do the same as the coppers and Dudley Council are so PC about the issues there that they are in denial and it's becoming a gangsters paradise. He said loitering by gangs of men, open drug dealing and businesses getting robbed have not been addressed so anyone who can will get out. He had someone flying a drone by his warehouse obviously looking at what was inside. He phoned the coppers and said he'd deal with it in his own way having been fobbed off only to have a visit from them reminding him of his obligations not to break the law. He said they came out faster than when he'd had some equipment stolen. It's no surprise these scumbags feel no fear about robbing and carrying out assaults.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    It does make you wonder what type of a low life could even contemplate doing such a thing. Hopefully someone will get to them before the cops which probably won't be too difficult.

I agree with the comment about people having such impunity in their attitude to committing crime. A mate of mine has a business in Lye. He was telling me he's had that many thefts and attempted thefts by the local Romanian community he's moving out. He reckons that a lot of others will do the same as the coppers and Dudley Council are so PC about the issues there that they are in denial and it's becoming a gangsters paradise. He said loitering by gangs of men, open drug dealing and businesses getting robbed have not been addressed so anyone who can will get out. He had someone flying a drone by his warehouse obviously looking at what was inside. He phoned the coppers and said he'd deal with it in his own way having been fobbed off only to have a visit from them reminding him of his obligations not to break the law. He said they came out faster than when he'd had some equipment stolen. It's no surprise these scumbags feel no fear about robbing and carrying out assaults.
    You don’t have to tell me about Lye Stripes!!

The Romanians have caused havoc.....they are absolute scum.

They’re at war with the Asians who had been running the drugs trade in the area but they’ve also introduced people trafficking and prostitution in a big way.

At a residents meeting in Pedmore a mile away a short time ago before I left the area a local guy brought this up and the local police sergeant nearly swallowed his tongue in shock!

He held his hand up to this guys face and said.....”You can park the diversity issue right there sir” as he cut this resident dead in his tracks!

They are terrified of tackling ethnic issues mate.

Can I ask what business your friend runs?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You don’t have to tell me about Lye Stripes!!

The Romanians have caused havoc.....they are absolute scum.

They’re at war with the Asians who had been running the drugs trade in the area but they’ve also introduced people trafficking and prostitution in a big way.

At a residents meeting in Pedmore a mile away a short time ago before I left the area a local guy brought this up and the local police sergeant nearly swallowed his tongue in shock!

He held his hand up to this guys face and said.....”You can park the diversity issue right there sir” as he cut this resident dead in his tracks!

They are terrified of tackling ethnic issues mate.

Can I ask what business your friend runs?
    My mate uses Lye as a storage point as several of his key suppliers are in or close to Lye. He is in agricultural services - fencing, timber etc. He's moving everything to a place in Romsley as he couldn't be ar*sed to take the police advice of beefing up an already secure building. His big supplier in Lye makes fencing panels. He said they've also had loads of equipment stolen. They caught some Romanians in the act stealing fencing panels and some very expensive industrial nail guns. He said there wasn't a hint of embarrassment or fear when they were caught. He said the hardware shop that has been there for years has been done several times as has several other businesses in the High St. Seems many residents are of the opinion the PC correct Council and Police are in denial and suppressing a lot of what is going on there. It's such a shame as the High St re-invented itself with a booming curry house trade which is now in decline due to so many car break-ins and generally anti-social behaviour in the High St. I was at the Jag garage in Lye recently and a bloke was there as someone had put his drivers window in in his 3 month old e-Pace as he was waiting to collect a take away. The Council and the coppers are killing Lye by being so soft on crime.

My mate uses Lye as a storage point as several of his key suppliers are in or close to Lye. He is in agricultural services - fencing, timber etc. He's moving everything to a place in Romsley as he couldn't be ar*sed to take the police advice of beefing up an already secure building. His big supplier in Lye makes fencing panels. He said they've also had loads of equipment stolen. They caught some Romanians in the act stealing fencing panels and some very expensive industrial nail guns. He said there wasn't a hint of embarrassment or fear when they were caught. He said the hardware shop that has been there for years has been done several times as has several other businesses in the High St. Seems many residents are of the opinion the PC correct Council and Police are in denial and suppressing a lot of what is going on there. It's such a shame as the High St re-invented itself with a booming curry house trade which is now in decline due to so many car break-ins and generally anti-social behaviour in the High St. I was at the Jag garage in Lye recently and a bloke was there as someone had put his drivers window in in his 3 month old e-Pace as he was waiting to collect a take away. The Council and the coppers are killing Lye by being so soft on crime.
    Former poster BrockmoorBaggie a good mate of mine lives in Lye and he’s a big lad and can handle himself.

Popped into the High St to shop last year and was attacked by a gang of five when he got out of the car and was beaten up.

Lye is now a ghetto.

I lived a mile away most of my life but 18 months ago I bailed out and moved out to the sticks.

No Romanians,no Asian gangs,no white trash.

If it does turn up I’ll move on again.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Former poster BrockmoorBaggie a good mate of mine lives in Lye and he’s a big lad and can handle himself.

Popped into the High St to shop last year and was attacked by a gang of five when he got out of the car and was beaten up.

Lye is now a ghetto.

I lived a mile away most of my life but 18 months ago I bailed out and moved out to the sticks.

No Romanians,no Asian gangs,no white trash.

If it does turn up I’ll move on again.
    My mate was telling me that during one visit from the Police, the copper let it slip that they average a 999 call relating to the High St alone 3-4 times per week. It’s no wonder small businesses and many long term residents have had enough. That reaction from the copper at the residents meeting you were at sums it up. It’s not the Romanians killing Lye it’s the PC brigade in the police just like they were in the north with that child abuse ring where they buried their heads in the sand. Out of interest how did people react when the copper at that meeting said the question was out of bounds?

When the subject of Lye came up not long ago I forwarded the comments that were made to a mate who emigrated. He knew Lye well and was amazed at what was said. I have just sent these latest comments to him.

My mate was telling me that during one visit from the Police, the copper let it slip that they average a 999 call relating to the High St alone 3-4 times per week. It’s no wonder small businesses and many long term residents have had enough. That reaction from the copper at the residents meeting you were at sums it up. It’s not the Romanians killing Lye it’s the PC brigade in the police just like they were in the north with that child abuse ring where they buried their heads in the sand. Out of interest how did people react when the copper at that meeting said the question was out of bounds?
    The response was muted to be honest and we were made to feel embarrassed for having the temerity to have mentioned it.

The copper gave the impression that anyone that pushed the subject could themselves face arrest!

My old comprehensive school is 1/4 mile from Lye......when I left in 78 there wasn’t a single Asian at the school......it’s now around 70% non white there.

My son went to another local school and ended up on a “hit list” of 20 white lads who a local Asian gang intended to kidnap and beat purely because they stood up for themselves,this group was mainly men above school age.

Stourbridge and Lye have become s h I t holes and extremely dangerous places in recent times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)