+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Single Message To Frank

He looks ill, so its certainly taking its toll on him. Don't wish heavy stress and unhappiness on anyone, hopefully he'll learn from it and come out stronger.

1st things 1st, don't change the line-up Saturday (barring injury).

He looks a stressed man

What does Mel Morris run down there? the stadium will start looking traumatised soon ffs

A part of me felt sorry for Lampard last night, when you think Nigel Pearson looked an homeless man towards the end it does make you bloody wonder what goes off inside this club

Clement looked ill and traumatised towards the end as well. Rowett looked scruffy when he came so it was harder to spot with him.

I think it's the after hours sweat shop Mel runs behind the scenes at Pride Park. All managers are required to sit at sewing machines all night making club logo'd trackies for the club shop to sell to the likes of you ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    When we have really turned it on this season, Mount, Marriott, Wilson and Lawrence have been at their best. Wilson isn't at his best and hasn't been for a while. Marriott isn't back up to speed yet and the other 2 are still out injured. Digging in and scrapping is the best we can offer at the moment.

As for Bennett's goal.......... It would be wall to wall on TV and social media if Messi or Ronaldo or someone of that ilk had scored it. Absolute worldy.

Also, when did you last see a team, any team score a goal where the right back had the assist and the left back scored?
    Ashlay Cole vs Brighton a couple of weeks ago?? Bernardo, Brighton full back accidentally crossed for Cole to sccore. Got to be worth an assist

The
    Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    He looks ill, so its certainly taking its toll on him. Don't wish heavy stress and unhappiness on anyone, hopefully he'll learn from it and come out stronger.

Starting line up or finishing XI?

Don’t all managers, Pep possibly apart, look stressed at this time of year. There’s been seasons when I’ve thought Warnock was about to die and even Klopp looks seriously stressed at the moment. It’s why they get paid so much.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post

Andy not sure about don't change the team I thought we were dreadful last night We must have the poorest pair of fullback in the Championship they are a liability The problem being the ones who replace them are not much better But go with those two on Sat and Adam Reach will read them to bits Why he keeps switching Waghorn out on the right I don't know he's just wasted out there Marriott not contributing much at all clearly not fit his main asset is his speed but it's gone Huddleston can't play twice a week so I would expect a change there who it will anybody's guess Johnson has i decent game last night but how often does he do it in consecutive games he will play Sat and spend the game fighting with Hutchinson because he always does red card possibility for one of them Yes I'm disillusioned that we gone from being a decent team to a stuttering nervous very poor team

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Andy not sure about don't change the team I thought we were dreadful last night We must have the poorest pair of fullback in the Championship they are a liability The problem being the ones who replace them are not much better But go with those two on Sat and Adam Reach will read them to bits Why he keeps switching Waghorn out on the right I don't know he's just wasted out there Marriott not contributing much at all clearly not fit his main asset is his speed but it's gone Huddleston can't play twice a week so I would expect a change there who it will anybody's guess Johnson has i decent game last night but how often does he do it in consecutive games he will play Sat and spend the game fighting with Hutchinson because he always does red card possibility for one of them Yes I'm disillusioned that we gone from being a decent team to a stuttering nervous very poor team
    Agreed mista. Good result...terrible performance and Bogle in particular was dreadful.
    Wisdom had a poor game - first one back - at Hillsborough before Christmas, but at least, in terms of physical presence, he gave Wednesday something to think about.
    Only Johnson and Tomori looked prepared to ‘mix it’ with the ‘bigger boys’ in a ‘men against boys’ performance last night and they both sailed perilously close to red cards from, imo, inconsistent and incompetent officials.
    Like to see Holmes and Roos back - Carson seemed to have lost the plot at times last night - bring Wisdom in at RB and give Bogle a more advanced role which is where, imo, his strengths lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I think it's the after hours sweat shop Mel runs behind the scenes at Pride Park. All managers are required to sit at sewing machines all night making club logo'd trackies for the club shop to sell to the likes of you ☺️
    I dunno what Mel does but he traumatises managers, When a bloke like Pearson goes unshaven for a couple of weeks you get the impression its a bit of a trauma ward down there

Mels Derby would be a perfect torture method, just send the ISIS leader there for a few months and he'll beg to give up every fu**** in his clan imo

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed mista. Good result...terrible performance and Bogle in particular was dreadful.
    Wisdom had a poor game - first one back - at Hillsborough before Christmas, but at least, in terms of physical presence, he gave Wednesday something to think about.
    Only Johnson and Tomori looked prepared to ‘mix it’ with the ‘bigger boys’ in a ‘men against boys’ performance last night and they both sailed perilously close to red cards from, imo, inconsistent and incompetent officials.
    Like to see Holmes and Roos back - Carson seemed to have lost the plot at times last night - bring Wisdom in at RB and give Bogle a more advanced role which is where, imo, his strengths lie.
    RA Agree we were terrible again looked like conceding every time they attacked We are so open the centres halves are all over the place trying to plug gaps by incompetent full backs Having watch the Sheffield derby on Monday night Don't get putting any money on us for Saturday. Wednesday looked everything we are not at the moment Organised ,strong,quick and look like scoring I agree with Bogle more advanced and Malone but it ain't going to happen I think another rout is on the cards they will be relishing it after watching that performance last night Even worse than the Millwall game Our trouble is there is not much we can change our bench is really poor when your relying on players like Nugent and Bennett to do anything
    Last edited by mistaram; 06-03-2019 at 01:23 PM.

MightFrank have been talking about our very own DCFCA?

Quote.......
    "This club absolutely wallows in it in different departments, and it is about trying to make sure as a squad and as a staff we don't suck that in too much.

"There are some negative people around, very close around the club, that shouldn't be like that. As a team and as a staff, we have to be the ones that aren't.

Pressed on the talk of 'doom-and-gloom merchants', Lampard said: "I am not going to name names!

I am talking about people who are in and around the club who all of a sudden are negative straight away. That can't be the way.

........... Unquote

The good thing about Lampard is that he isn't scared to tell the truth

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)