+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deid - Dancer

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    The adult males forming a big circle then taking it in turns to run and jump into each other (the mosh pit?) No hole has been had by any participant in this nonsense. The greasy mop stuck to the spotty coupon. The vampire fangs. The freaky contact lenses.
    These are all pointers when sussing out who has/hasn't had their hole and collects fantasy fiction weaponry.
    ive had a skinhead since I was about 12, had my hole, collect fitba gruns, have never touched a shuriken, have small teeth (that's where the Pacman comes from) and due to my height I stand mid to back to watch bands. Must be an exception to the rule am I.

Neds listen to The Prodigy is a line I could use but I wont. Because that's pigeonholing.

You could never pick my musical taste by the way I look . So aye you used the usual ignorance line and ended up completely ignorant after it

Each to their own and all that. I am not thick enough to not realise KFs death is a big one to a lot of people like Lemmy was to me
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 05-03-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Who says a synth or a drum machine isn't a musical instrument? I would say they are very much musical instruments.

I'll wager that 70% of adults who listen to Napalm Death are virgins and smell pretty bad. And also have obsessive collections of stuff like nunchucks.
    Nunchucks

Every mosher had **** like that back in the day.

Dod

Just got an email saying you avatar mob are at the Lemon Tree

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    ive had a skinhead since I was about 12, had my hole, collect fitba gruns, have never touched a shuriken, have small teeth (that's where the Pacman comes from) and due to my height I stand mid to back to watch bands. Must be an exception to the rule am I.

Neds listen to The Prodigy is a line I could use but I wont. Because that's pigeonholing.

You could never pick my musical taste by the way I look . So aye you used the usual ignorance line and ended up completely ignorant after it

Each to their own and all that. I am not thick enough to not realise KFs death is a big one to a lot of people like Lemmy was to me
    Dont take it so personally pal. You asked how could i tell who hasnt had their hole at a Napalm Death gig and i told you.
    Well done, you dont fit the stereotype.

Didnae mind them at all. Fat Of The Land would be high up in my list of favourite albums. They were pretty good live and played with a full band

Saw this posted on another site. Not sure how true it is.

https://twitter.com/sanglesey/status...41475538239488

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Saw this posted on another site. Not sure how true it is.

https://twitter.com/sanglesey/status...41475538239488
    I hope thats true

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123