+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SwedishBaggie coming over...

Ta Swede. Happy to join you and Albionic at some point and yes will exchange numbers. Probably the Griffin if I wasn't in my house!

Have a great trip SB and I hope we get some wins for you this visit and that you guys enjoy your get together at the Brentford game next Saturday.

Hi Thomas, are you going to the Soho before the Swansea game? At the moment I’m not sure if I’ll be going to the game as I’m outraged at the treatment of Darren Moore. The horrible owner of the club disgusts me and the board are pathetic. Anyway, have a good trip. By the way, I will be going to Sweden and Norway on holiday in July, really looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Now your in trouble, lock up your beers and ciders guys, Swedie is coming over to Engerland to nick them!.
    Well, the strong ale anyway…

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Have a great trip SB and I hope we get some wins for you this visit and that you guys enjoy your get together at the Brentford game next Saturday.
    Cheers BB, I hope for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Hi Thomas, are you going to the Soho before the Swansea game? At the moment I’m not sure if I’ll be going to the game as I’m outraged at the treatment of Darren Moore. The horrible owner of the club disgusts me and the board are pathetic. Anyway, have a good trip. By the way, I will be going to Sweden and Norway on holiday in July, really looking forward to that.
    Hi Mike, yes I probably will. I have been in contact with Geoff and Danny, and we will meet before the game. I agree with you about the treatment of BD - nothing to be proud of as a club. Hope to see you on Wednesday, otherwise, enjoy Sweden in the summer (I'm in Cornwall then).

Quote Originally Posted by Roymit View Post
    Ta Swede. Happy to join you and Albionic at some point and yes will exchange numbers. Probably the Griffin if I wasn't in my house!
    Sent you a private message, cheers, Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Well, the strong ale anyway…
    You can knock and/or take the mick out of my team (Barnsley) and my county (Yorkshire) if you want to Swedie lad!.
    But dont you ever try to nick my beer/ale/lager matey, then we really would have to have some strong alcohol fuelled words together.
    Last edited by Acido; 11-03-2019 at 09:35 PM.

Hi Thomas, I have replied.

Cheers.

Cheers Roy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)