+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good board this is....

Good board this is....

Often look in but rarely post, not full of the usual completely biased illogical posters who turn on any fan from a different forum that comes on to post.

Refreshing, with good banter, variety of topics, and some well reasoned arguments.

Not wishing to patronise anyone but just find it quite unusual to be able to post on other boards without automatically expecting abuse.

Portsmouth is another good one.

Do One!!!. Nah only kidding. You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    Do One!!!. Nah only kidding. You are welcome.
    Nice one 😎

And welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Often look in but rarely post, not full of the usual completely biased illogical posters who turn on any fan from a different forum that comes on to post.

Refreshing, with good banter, variety of topics, and some well reasoned arguments.

Not wishing to patronise anyone but just find it quite unusual to be able to post on other boards without automatically expecting abuse.

Portsmouth is another good one.
    Cheers!

Thanks Tichi.
    We are a pretty unbiased lot on here, we tell it as it is, with our own club too, if we think something isn't good enough we say so.
    Football is all about opinions and loyalty, and sometimes dividing them is tough.
    I saw the game on Friday around the pub, and no complaints from me, you are nailed on for top two.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Thanks Tichi.
    We are a pretty unbiased lot on here, we tell it as it is, with our own club too, if we think something isn't good enough we say so.
    Football is all about opinions and loyalty, and sometimes dividing them is tough.
    I saw the game on Friday around the pub, and no complaints from me, you are nailed on for top two.
    Like I said before - good topics and genuine banter - doesn't hurt to have supporters from other teams coming onto boards - just don't need to gloat or wind up locals.
    As for nailed on top 2 - not too sure - play like we did last Friday for the rest of the season and yes we would be, play like we did against QPR just 3 days earlier and we won't even make the play offs!

Thing we all seem to have in common is a mutual dislike for Manure and Derby lol!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)