+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Semi Draaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    So we beat the Huns, beat the time, get Partick in the final and then.......
    ........... I miss it because im offshore

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I disagree. I reckon the balls are heated. Sevco fans potentially witnessing a treble treble at their expense. The police will have veotoed that. The balls were heated

Sevco fans wreck everything in sight on a normal saturday. Imagine if they saw a treble treble. Absolute f@cking carnage. I really think it was fixed to avoid it happening
    I assume your joking about heated balls?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I assume your joking about heated balls?
    I genuinely believe the last thing wanted was an (ahem) "old firm" final. Lets face it the pigs will piss the league and thats two. You would be talking murders after a treble treble at the huns expense. Too much of a risk to allow sevco to try and stop it in the final. Best to nip it in the bud and stop it happening early(obviously we will do that anyway)

Scottish football is bent as f@ck.i wouldnt rule anything out. Nae usually into conspiracies but this is my conspiracy
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 04-03-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Im nae having it pac,police scotland are now fixing the draw? It used to be said that the draw would be fixed so the gruesome would meet in the final and now its fixed so they cant meet in the final? Each to their own but nah im not buying into your theory,its the luck of the draw and once we beat sevco then we need to beat the tims,us v caley final,a repeat of the league cup final

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Im nae having it pac,police scotland are now fixing the draw? It used to be said that the draw would be fixed so the gruesome would meet in the final and now its fixed so they cant meet in the final? Each to their own but nah im not buying into your theory,its the luck of the draw and once we beat sevco then we need to beat the tims,us v caley final,a repeat of the league cup final
    Aye its a daft conspiracy but their track record of trouble since the original team they supported were liquidated is pretty appaling. They have a serious chip on their shoulder

For them to see the treble treble won would be apocalyptical type carnage going back to the 1980 final times 100. No way the police want that

But some people want a strong new team, clearly forgetting its the same kniuckle dragging morons supporting them

Id say its daft aye but you just never know when it comes to conspiracies......

In my opinion, it is fixed, but to ensure that there is a game between the two cheeks. If they run the risk of waiting till the final, the Strathclyde football association know as well as we all do, that neither of them are unbeatable, especially Scotland's newest team.
    Anyway, just my opinion like.....

Name:  2251E66D-8F3E-416F-B42A-47BC20BF537A.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  19.0 KB

If we get through to final then I do hope it is ICT. Without the bile from the gruesome twosome we can pack Hampden with families feeling safe to take the kids (both sets of fans)....just a pity we have to meet the scum that follow both cheeks to get there.

Assuming Hearts get to the final, is it the easiest run to the final a team has ever had?
    Livi (h)
    Auchinleck (h)
    Partick (a)
    Inverness

FFS - a shoe in for the final with that sh1tey draw.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast