+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP Visit

VIP Visit

Hi All,

Well, last weekend was our VIP visit to the training ground as guests of the gaffer. The day was amazing and I will put a longer report together later.

The main reason for the visit was to collect the painting that I won through the charity auction painted on commission by Barry Kilby and presented to the Gaffer after the Stoke win last year placing us 4th and the 'Proudsville' moment.

After discussion with the Gaffer and Darren Bentley we are looking at the potential of having reproduction prints made and possible Christmas cards with all profits going to BK's Prostrate cancer Charity.

I had it signed by the gaffer so just wondering if there would be any interest. No idea as to the cost for each one yet as we are waiting for copyright approval from the artist. I would imaging around £25 - £30 a same size print.
    Name:  Signing.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  89.7 KB
    Name:  Presentation.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  97.3 KB

Who is the gaffer?

I'll have one hot off the press!

Nice pics Matelot,looking forward to your account of the day ..

Having had Prostate Cancer I support Charities associated with it so count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Who is the gaffer?
    I didn't want to call him Sean and sound pretentious....

OK thought so but was not 100% sure who you were referring to

The "gaffer" is the little one on the left with the smiling assassin look!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The "gaffer" is the little one on the left with the smiling assassin look!
    How right you are......

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post

Name:  Signing.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  89.7 KB
    Name:  Presentation.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  97.3 KB
    Bloody hell Matelot, you're a big lad, Sean's not small but you're towering over him. You weren't stood on a box were you ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)