+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millersmad Multis

Millersmad Multis

I've been coming on here for many years and there's always been users with multiple personalities.
    My question is, why ?
    What kind of sad sack feels it necessary to change their ID or have more than one.
    Genuine question.

I can only guess that they are insecure attention seeking saddos who need to hide behind multiple identities.
    I'm sure someone will dream up a syndrome name for them before long.

Some want a fresh start under another user name after being away for a while.

Some want to let rip and don't want to do it under there normal name.

Some just like to give CAM and I the run around.

Unfortunately some posters postees stay away because of it.

Cam and I have the means to check the details of members but only use them as a last resort. We consult with each other and use FootyMad as a outside referee for want of a better phrase.

Apart from not being able to use an old account which is fair enough, the others are just sad individuals seeking attention or something to hide.
    Either way, rather pathetic.

When I made this up I had lost my log in details for my old one and when I tried to get it back though e-mail it failed to send me anything so I had no choice but to make this up track my old user name through a post and ask frog to delete it.

Personally I don’t have a problem to multis who have a solid reason for it like kid uses one and you use another or like towner says your unable to access old account but it’s the people who make mutis up just to agree with themselves that annoy me (not seen it on this but I have seen it on games I used to play online)

Can I be a multi Froggy?

there’s a few rude words I’d like to say without being banned from my original username

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I've been coming on here for many years and there's always been users with multiple personalities.
    My question is, why ?
    What kind of sad sack feels it necessary to change their ID or have more than one.
    Genuine question.
    Genuine answer.....don't have a problem with multis
    Don't feed the WUM's....trolls but allow for people's different humour and satire.
    Be more tolerant and try to ignore......being wound up.
    Sad to say the one's being wound up are easy bait.

Moderators do a good job under difficult circumstances.

Have 2 accounts both with the same name lost PW for one was told by Deano back then that there was no way of recovering it .Since making this account on the same email i now have that account back but use the new one. I really don't understand why people make multies up is it attention thing ? I also agree CAM,FROG AND THE OTHER MODS DO EXCELLENT WORK .

There is absolutely no truth in the rumour that Frog and me are the same person.

Ribbit!

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Have 2 accounts both with the same name lost PW for one was told by Deano back then that there was no way of recovering it .Since making this account on the same email i now have that account back but use the new one. I really don't understand why people make multies up is it attention thing ? I also agree CAM,FROG AND THE OTHER MODS DO EXCELLENT WORK .
    Multis send CAM mental...FACT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast