+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by fairliered View Post
    Why would any Don want to visit that place, listen to their sectarian bigotry, eat their rat**** pies, or give them any money to help them avoid another liquidation - unless your name is Ryan Jack?
    To support the dons?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, however, cap doffed to the 600 or so that did venture down after the final on the Sunday just previous to it a few days earlier, regardless, the last replay we had in the SC at Larbert saw us take approx 1600 midweek, with this, where the f uck are you coming from?

SF
    Ochilview is alot different. How many people went as its a new ground to visit? , its also not ibrox where people wont go for various reasons like they wont pay money to that disgusting outfit, they dont feel safe, its further away than Larbert, the expectation to win is alot higher than playing the establishment team in their own sh@te hovel, stenny werent getting riddiculous decisons in their favour from refs and the compliance officer, nobobdy doesnt want to see Stenny ever in their life.

The two cant be compared

Quote Originally Posted by fairliered View Post
    Why would any Don want to visit that place, listen to their sectarian bigotry, eat their rat**** pies, or give them any money to help them avoid another liquidation - unless your name is Ryan Jack?
    I love going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ochilview is alot different. How many people went as its a new ground to visit? , its also not ibrox where people wont go for various reasons like they wont pay money to that disgusting outfit, they dont feel safe, its further away than Larbert, the expectation to win is alot higher than playing the establishment team in their own sh@te hovel, stenny werent getting riddiculous decisons in their favour from refs and the compliance officer, nobobdy doesnt want to see Stenny ever in their life.

The two cant be compared
    Trust me, the dandies that travelled to Larbert(well all my mates anyway)did not travel there midweek to tick a ground off a list or something, likewise, when I went to “that game” all those years ago, I travelled to support our club as per.

Ibrox can be hostile, but the hostility garners our support/players and bear in mind our present coach has done what many previous coaches going back nearly three decades could not.....win(x2)....hopefully he makes it three and the dandies have a safe trip supporting our club.

SF

It’s almost as if our current coach was facing the Huns under a different set of circumstances from previous managers

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s almost as if our current coach was facing the Huns under a different set of circumstances from previous managers
    Pardon????......anyway, back on topic, hopefully those with tickets have a good day/night out down there and travel back planning for a semi final.

SF

Indeed, however, cap doffed to the 600 or so that did venture down after the final on the Sunday just previous to it a few days earlier, regardless, the last replay we had in the SC at Larbert saw us take approx 1600 midweek, with this, where the f uck are you coming from?

SF
    Aberdeen!

Trust me, the dandies that travelled to Larbert(well all my mates anyway)did not travel there midweek to tick a ground off a list or something, likewise, when I went to “that game” all those years ago, I travelled to support our club as per.

Ibrox can be hostile, but the hostility garners our support/players and bear in mind our present coach has done what many previous coaches going back nearly three decades could not.....win(x2)....hopefully he makes it three and the dandies have a safe trip supporting our club.

SF
    Do you really have to tell me that yhey football fans go to games to support their team. F@cking hell you learn something new everyday. The reason i didnt mention it was because its pretty obvious

Pretty sure most aberdeen fans would rather go to Larbert than govan. Thats what im getting at

I wasnt nae meaning to tick off Ochilview. Im meaning there is a novelty to it as we only play there never.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Do you really have to tell me that yhey football fans go to games to support their team. F@cking hell you learn something new everyday. The reason i didnt mention it was because its pretty obvious

Pretty sure most aberdeen fans would rather go to Larbert than govan. Thats what im getting at

I wasnt nae meaning to tick off Ochilview. Im meaning there is a novelty to it as we only play there never.
    Some, naw, rather most do go to support our club, that’s a given......apart from the half empty mini bus that pop up on here predictably if the result suits their agenda.......that aside, I could not give two f ucks where we are playing, being a dandy is thru thick and thin and wherever we maybe is what makes us Stand Free.

SF

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast