+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    I wonder IF we'll actually manage to shift the 972 tickets?
    Its quite possible we won't, hence can't understand the pant pishers on here making issues that are potentially not there

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It only became a debate forum when you turned up. Some things aren’t up for debate, like you being a bell end
    A true sign that you've lost the argument

It’s only you that’s arguing. I thought you were a bell end long before you starting using your current account.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its quite possible we won't, hence can't understand the pant pishers on here making issues that are potentially not there
    Sadly, selling less than 972 tickets for a game of this magnitude has wider issues written all over it, rather than those your reference above

Time will tell how complacent the club have been seen to have been

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s only you that’s arguing. I thought you were a bell end long before you starting using your current account.
    :yawn:

Classic Mason89 tactics, deflect and spout p!sh.

Getting back on topic though, what is your issue regarding the allocation?
    It was inevitable in my opinion after we restricted them below their regulation allowance for the first game.

For fear of being called an arsehole, as a point of principle I do think that tickets in general should go to people who go to games rather than those that never go so some sort of system recognising that makes sense to me. However I don't agree with many aspects of the current system e.g. should never have given points for dna (and I say that as a dna supporter), there should be a way of ensuring mates can sit together if they have a different level of points but still get a ticket etc etc.

A genuine question to Mason never having been a member of a supporters club. Are those guys guaranteed a ticket for every game or is there some sort of ballot system - do the supporter club get as many tickets as they need? If they regularly go to games is that recognised in any way in the points system or are they at the mercy of how many tickets the supporter club gets?

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    Sadly, selling less than 972 tickets for a game of this magnitude has wider issues written all over it, rather than those your reference above

Time will tell how complacent the club have been seen to have been
    I'm not so convinced about wider issues.
    Certainly the timing of a midweek game will be a factor.
    I would have loved to go but have commitments that mean I wouldn't get down in time for this game.
    I'm sure there will be many in the same scenario

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm not so convinced about wider issues.
    Certainly the timing of a midweek game will be a factor.
    I would have loved to go but have commitments that mean I wouldn't get down in time for this game.
    I'm sure there will be many in the same scenario
    I genuinely believe you are in the minority, possibly a tad naive even

The club have been shown to be spineless on too many occasions recently

People (Enough, anyway) are fed up with that, and are voting accordingly

It's only my view, I'm certainly not looking to pick a fight......

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    A genuine question to Mason never having been a member of a supporters club. Are those guys guaranteed a ticket for every game or is there some sort of ballot system - do the supporter club get as many tickets as they need? If they regularly go to games is that recognised in any way in the points system or are they at the mercy of how many tickets the supporter club gets?
    Nobody is guaranteed a ticket but you were guaranteed an opportunity at it. That’s what I’m always bleating about when Rain Man was lying before. The old system already showed preferential treatment to season ticket holders & fans from the N.E. Nobody once complained about that in all the years I’ve been going, that’s how it should be. What the club always did though was throw the SCs a bone & they handed them out.

I’ve got a collection of Ibrox tickets the size of a house brick going back to ‘88 but now I’m not loyal enough to go now. I’ll never be loyal enough. What the club & teuchters have never fully appreciated is that we support the same club differently. I went to a few home games and every single away game during the ‘91 season. The only one I missed was Ibrox. I didnt moan about it.

There is no point whatsoever in joining a supports club now.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    For fear of being called an arsehole, as a point of principle I do think that tickets in general should go to people who go to games rather than those that never go so some sort of system recognising that makes sense to me. However I don't agree with many aspects of the current system e.g. should never have given points for dna (and I say that as a dna supporter), there should be a way of ensuring mates can sit together if they have a different level of points but still get a ticket etc etc.
    I fully agree with you there.

I know at times supporters delay phase 1 to guarantee seats next to phase 2 friends etc
    Its a tough one for sure but just life.
    If you are a hill walker and go as a group, you will go at the speed of the slowest person in the group (or you should), that's life, so its a risk to delay and potentially get worse seats and also a sacrifice to be made to sit with your mates but that's what you do in life.

If there is a better alternative, I'm all ears

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast