+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It's just an opinion.
    What do you disagree with?
    Do you think that all allocations should be dealt with by a lottery, to ensure all fans are equal?
    Nothing to do with the content. Its the arseholisms that come with it. You dont debate. You tell people you are right and that they are not by making out you are an über fan.

The way you go about everything. Its like you are a superior being

You could be bang on the money yet still make people miss the point due to the way you make out/try not to make out you are some sort of ultimate fan. But you pretend not to be and then try and make everyone look like they are below you.

You deflect or ignore anything negative and shout from the hills that people are not fans when something doesnt fit your incredibly red nosed(yes instead of brown nosed) agendas

See the letter for flicking the bird thread. No mention of the subject but a deflection on the banner

But you are not the worst.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 06-03-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    I genuinely believe you are in the minority, possibly a tad naive even

The club have been shown to be spineless on too many occasions recently

People (Enough, anyway) are fed up with that, and are voting accordingly

It's only my view, I'm certainly not looking to pick a fight......
    Hey all opinions, that's fair enough.
    There are many that are expressing their opinions / boycott for things outwith the club too.
    I personally have been disgusted with the SFA, Compliance Officer / Appeals Panels etc this year, but I'm also not sure what is or is not being done by the club about it.

Rather than an away midweek game, if there is genuine apathy for supporting the club away from home, a better indicator will be the Hearts game at the end of the month.

If there is a better alternative, I'm all ears
    There was a better alternative which worked for years without complaint. Nobody was calling for a loyalty point system or an overhaul of the way tickets were handed out. Nobody that was regularly going was missing out.

Cheers

I presume from what you are saying supporters clubs are getting a lot less tickets now under the new system?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Cheers

I presume from what you are saying supporters clubs are getting a lot less tickets now under the new system?
    We can get as many as we want for places like Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Hamilton etc which is odd because that would mean the soopa doopa loyalty point squad are picking & choosing their games too. We were offered none for Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nothing to do with the content. Its the arseholisms that vome with it

The way you go about everything. Its like you are a superior being

You could be bang on the money yet still make people miss the point due to the way you make out/try not to make out you are some sort of ultimate fan. But you pretend not to be and then try and make everyone look like they are below you.

But you are not the worst
    I am not an ultimate fan and never have claimed to be.
    I'm not afraid to express my opinions even if they differ from others.

I much prefer to engage and debate points to tray and get a differing perspective, but cannot stand negativity at any opportunity.
    Its great to be critical, but at least try to be constructive about it.

I'm not saying the loyalty system is without flaws, there are certainly opportunities for improvement.
    But it is what it is and there are better ways to implement, so let's hear those constructive ideas.

Here's a few: -

1) DNA subscribers should not be awarded loyalty points. - I'm fine with that.
    I've subscribed to DNA but that is not a factor as to why I did.

2) Supporters clubs should potentially be looked at. I see no issue in providing an allocation to clubs comparable to the number of supporters they regularly bring to Pittodrie. That's where we generate revenue, but allocation for away games may need to be reviewed so that individuals who have built up loyalty points for attended are not discriminated against by someone in a supporter club who does not attend.

But Pacman, If I don't articulate my points in a way that is well received and you see a better way, please feel free to point out your recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There was a better alternative which worked for years without complaint. Nobody was calling for a loyalty point system or an overhaul of the way tickets were handed out. Nobody that was regularly going was missing out.
    Is there anyone that is regularly going missing out now?

There’s a classic example of what I’m talking about.

You’re plan for point 2, added to the change of ground will eventually see Aberdeen become a club the size of St. Johnstone or a Motherwell. Maybe slightly bigger but not much. Always taken the central belt supporters for granted & it’s not just me that’s getting annoyed with it. They’re dying on their @rse and all you do is polish your own helmet about your loyalty points.
    Last edited by Mason89; 06-03-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Now now, get it right........I’m just a glue sniffing senile goat that partakes in a libation now and again........well, according to the well informed and clever dandies on here.

If that appeases them, job done.

SF
    You take the banter the way it should be taken lad. Some others on here ignore posters as they have a lack of humour.

Is there anyone that is regularly going missing out now?
    Not as much as you’re missing the point

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast