+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Replay Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Definitely the away section. I am taking the ticket off a friend who isn’t going.
    I was a member of supporters clubs etc for years, had a season ticket, went to nearly all away matches etc but now find I don’t have a fair chance of getting a ticket this season (or last) due to the loyalty points p!sh. I admit I wasn’t going because of McInnes but having a young family hasn’t helped my going to our matches either. Looking forward to watching us perform at Ibrox as it is certainly a big pressure match. Bring it on!
    And how did your friend manage to get a ticket ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    I would imagine by phoning in an order

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Been there myself a couple of times. FAC51 on Whitworth St.

Stayed off the glue
    Thankfully our paths never crossed, anyway, as for glue, I’ve never participated, each to their own and always live within your means if you need assistance, importantly though, you take care, it is absolutely crystal you like to get personal, no offence meant from my responses or as I would imagine anyone else on a banter forum.......we are all dandies that support the once michty
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Forgot to ask....are you going yourself lad?

I would imagine by phoning in an order
    So , enough loyalty points then ?

Forgot to ask....are you going yourself lad?
    Nope. Was seriously thinking about it after the first game , but at that time I was thinking we’d get a good bit more than the usual allocation for league games. Although I also thought they wouldn’t give us any more than the 2,000 or so we gave them. But as soon as the allocation was announced I knew I wouldn’t have enough loyalty points to get a ticket. And I’m not in a supporters club or got any contacts in AFC. And not one of my so-called mates have offered me their ticket.

Anyway , if you are a genuine Red.......and the redstarfk jury is still out on that one .......but , if you are , here’s hoping you enjoy the game so much that you’ll do the decent thing and start going to see the Dons more often.

The problem there isnt really who got a ticket, it’s the club not fighting our corner for more. I f*cking hate this loyalty point pissing contest

I think the problem isn't so much the club not fighting our corner. It's the lack of information fro AFC that's the main problem , I reckon. I haven't seen anything from AFC to tell us exactly what they did to fight our corner and a proper explanation of the reasons that we had no option other than to accept the pathetic allocation.

I'm giving the club the benefit of doubt in assuming that we had no other option , but they don't help themselves by not just telling us why.

Maybe I'm missing something here but have we not just got our usual allocation for that dump?

To give us more would surely be going in to the same territory as the reason we didn't give them more? ie safety, segregation.

Definitely the away section. I am taking the ticket off a friend who isn’t going.
    I was a member of supporters clubs etc for years, had a season ticket, went to nearly all away matches etc but now find I don’t have a fair chance of getting a ticket this season (or last) due to the loyalty points p!sh. I admit I wasn’t going because of McInnes but having a young family hasn’t helped my going to our matches either. Looking forward to watching us perform at Ibrox as it is certainly a big pressure match. Bring it on!

Lack of loyalty points is not an excuse.

Virtually every away game this season has seen tickets on general sale.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast