+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Replay Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ‘Water off a ducks back’ says the man who mentions it every single day.
    Indeed it is water off a ducks back and I genuinely don’t mention it every day, I like a laugh just like anyone and quite often at my own expense......that’s life and quite rightly so, your response time trolling is worryingly on the wane though......tut tut, my post was in general as there is more than one poster tagging myself with being an alkie,senile, pished up goat or bizarrely glue-sniffer p1sh......hay hoh, you felt the need to respond, albeit not in the accustomed timely manner that you normally do......a few minutes!! that is going to drop you down the troll pecking order......

Meanwhile.....The Marine beckons and a couple of well deserved ales to be had......after visiting Mr Hills though.

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will be in the away end so most likely locked in if this still happens. They should just let us out with them after the match...not as if there would be any trouble.
    Indeed, years ago we always had an interesting journey back to Queen Street via PRW or London Road......nae banners/pyrotechnics and the only flares were those worn by the chaps of a certain persuasion that visited the hacienda quite often in between following the once michty.

SF

Question for Red John ..... How did the lad who's giving you his ticket manage to get one ? Was it just by having enough Loyalty Points or maybe through a supporters club ? Or is it something else ,like him getting a favour from someone connected with AFC who can pull strings to get a ticket ?

Are you 100% certain it's for the away section ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, years ago we always had an interesting journey back to Queen Street via PRW or London Road......nae banners/pyrotechnics and the only flares were those worn by the chaps of a certain persuasion that visited the hacienda quite often in between following the once michty.

SF
    Been there myself a couple of times. FAC51 on Whitworth St.

Stayed off the glue

What are you on about? It was you that posted it you f*cking maniac. Do you need me to quote it for you?
    Mason, you are irrelevant to me.
    At no point did I post about you or mention you.
    You’re not that special.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Mason, you are irrelevant to me.
    At no point did I post about you or mention you.
    You’re not that special.
    It’s fairly obvious what you were doing you nitpicking @rsehole. Your problem is that you lack the self awareness to realise that your brain isn’t wired up right for normal conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Question for Red John ..... How did the lad who's giving you his ticket manage to get one ? Was it just by having enough Loyalty Points or maybe through a supporters club ? Or is it something else ,like him getting a favour from someone connected with AFC who can pull strings to get a ticket ?

Are you 100% certain it's for the away section ?
    Definitely the away section. I am taking the ticket off a friend who isn’t going.
    I was a member of supporters clubs etc for years, had a season ticket, went to nearly all away matches etc but now find I don’t have a fair chance of getting a ticket this season (or last) due to the loyalty points p!sh. I admit I wasn’t going because of McInnes but having a young family hasn’t helped my going to our matches either. Looking forward to watching us perform at Ibrox as it is certainly a big pressure match. Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF
    I bet you were a bonny sight?!

We can get as many as we want for places like Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Hamilton etc which is odd because that would mean the soopa doopa loyalty point squad are picking & choosing their games too. We were offered none for Burnley.
    We were offered some for ibrox but not Burnley.

Fair play to those that go there.

It’s fairly obvious what you were doing you nitpicking @rsehole. Your problem is that you lack the self awareness to realise that your brain isn’t wired up right for normal conversation.
    Stick to the topic and debate your point.
    You’re wrong yet again.
    I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to make a point worth discussing.

If you want to question anything specific, then let it out and let’s clear it up.
    You’re just showing yourself up with your pointless posts and name calling.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast