+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Tickets

Whats actually changed at Iprix ?
    Us who travelled in the early 90s remember being allocated seats in the bottom deck of the Broomlaw Stand, 1500 tickets towards the middle and the ground was full

Now its the postage stamp in the corner.

Basically I am all having a Hun free Pittordrie.

Lets just give them one block right next to the RDS.
    Its not working giving them two sections as the flying seats enter our sections in the South Stand
    **** them

They’re dying on their @rse

What are Mason? Central belt supporters or supporters clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    They’re dying on their @rse

What are Mason? Central belt supporters or supporters clubs?
    The supporters clubs. Once they’re gone they’re gone

I don't have enough loyalty points for phase one or two. Think I'm on 146. However after earlier this season attaching myself to a supporters club I'm ok for a ticket for this one. Not missed an away game this season and I can quite confidently say that I see the same faces at every game and I see the same faces that used to go on the Glasgow bus that left from North Hanover Street in the 90's at almost every game. All going by different means but still regularly attending.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

But Pacman, If I don't articulate my points in a way that is well received and you see a better way, please feel free to point out your recommendations
    Stop coming across as a ballbag and a condescending one at that would be a start.

As for the top red attitude. Aye right min.

But keep up the good work. The club will need fans like you in the near future. I am not even being sarcastic. Im at the point of jacking it after 30 years as the club are not the club i once supported and have their priorities all wrong. I have already told my old boy im not renewing next year and im going to visit the likes of Lochee United, Bunillidh Thistle, Wigton and Bladnoch, Largs Thistle, the rest of the 40 i havent done as i 100% feel like Aberdeen FC do not give a f@ck about the people who put in money. Just the money they put in and not upsetting the establishment team. Its changed days and theres too big a divide between club and(alot) fans. I know too many who have jacked it already.(even for Formartine of all teams) A good few from here actually i have met are not regular now. The club are becoming tiresome and kts not going un noticed

Hats off to you. I sincerely mean that. You stick to your guns.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 06-03-2019 at 05:29 PM.

I used to go on that bus. A little dry for my liking

If you look at the list of Supporters Clubs on the official site, I’d be amazed if most of them were still up and running

I must know you then. Yep far too dry. Only wet one i recall was to Barry Town!!!

I am intending running a one off bus to Ross County next season if they come up and we can guarantee the fixture is a 3pm Saturday kick off. It will most certainly not be a dry bus.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Flew back today, was a bumpy one landing at Malaga. Someone even tried to start an applause for the captain at the end

I'll ask him I'll be popping in for breakfast tomorrow.
    Excellent, as I say, I’m across losing penfolds for 11/12 or 13 days, dependant on flights......with this, if you could let Malaga Sheep to stock up on glue and cheap cider to assist this senile alkie goat get over the fear prior to teeing off!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I am intending running a one off bus to Ross County next season if they come up and we can guarantee the fixture is a 3pm Saturday kick off. It will most certainly not be a dry bus.
    Stop in past Meldrum?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast